Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.1.8.1 Released

mwl4

3 hours ago, dragos1121 said:

Can someone help me?I can't change my version to 1.27 2.1,i have only 1.27 1.7 

Go into Steam, library, right click on ETS2, properties, betas, and select opt out of all betas. Wait for it to download (you will be able to see progress by clicking on the progress bar at the bottom of the Steam app), and you should be ready to go. :)

On 5/14/2017 at 0:43 PM, Anriandor said:

@MARTIN M

This problem has already been solved. The TruckersMP developers, as well as some dedicated admins, implemented another trailer as a replacement for the trailer which other people would see who own the DLC.

If you want to know how it looks like without the DLC, go to this status update.

Been going through 9 pages to find this heh, thanks. What about the trucks with the new 8x4 chassis (New Actros, Volvo, and both Scania)?

5 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

@jackd23 The trucks are already in the base game after the most recent update. They are free for everybody. :)

Oohh! I must have missed that. 10/10 SCS Software

Also, don't try to take heavy cargo with a 6x2 TGX with tag lift axle :lol: going up in the front like a wild stallion is only fun until you have to go uphill, through a turn.

On 22. 05. 2017. at 8:05 PM, john600hu said:

Bok. Samo sam htio skočiti natrag u ETS2MP, Ja preuzeli pokretač (i instaliran, previše). Ali to se neće pokrenuti, uvijek daje se standardni Windows greška (truckersmp.exe je zaustavljen rad itd ...). I instalater činilo da mali suprotno voditi videa (samo 732 kb) Što da radim? Molim te pomozi mi.

Try uninstalling the program and reinstall the note you must manually delete the directories in the program data :)