Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.1.8.1 Released

mwl4

Ok, I have the heavy cargo DLC, my game works very well, but I not find any heavy cargos nowhere. I searched entire map, from north to south and from west to east, and nothing, just regular trailers as allways.

Am I missed something?

Your time is limited, don't lose it, living someone else's life.

Guest [EVOQUE] Norines

Sanks you guys) you work so fast) much faster then Schwarzmüller support ;)

HELP! How do I can update my MP multiplayer version ? 1.27.1.7 to 1.27.21s ? When i download from here : https://truckersmp.com/ ITs the same problem, what can I do guys? I updated my game , reinstall it, idk what to do

14 minutes ago, an1mals said:

HELP! How do I can update my MP multiplayer version ? 1.27.1.7 to 1.27.21s ? When i download from here : https://truckersmp.com/ ITs the same problem, what can I do guys? I updated my game , reinstall it, idk what to do

Steam > Library >  Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > BETAS for Euro Truck Simulator 2 > NONE- Opt out of all beta programs

MpqGa7.png

Biz Yatmadan Önce Dua Eden İnsanlarız

.. Elbette Hayallerimiz Büyük Olacak . .  

17 minutes ago, CumaLiBzdmR said:

Steam > Library >  Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > BETAS for Euro Truck Simulator 2 > NONE- Opt out of all beta programs

Doest help , idk why... I reinstall ets 2 and mp multiplayer and download it again and do out of all beta programs but doest work

19 hours ago, Yoyo_ManSg said:

Hello, @mystiksven, @Cheeselover87 if you want to play online you must select the update  "Do not participate in any beta test". :) 
To do this, follow these steps:
1) Go to your Steam library
2) Right click on your game Euro Truck Simulator 2
3) Click on Property
4) Click on "Betas"
5) And select "Do not participate in any beta test"

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

Ok, I tried this and whilst it worked for ATS i'm still having the problem on ETS2. Constantly saying there is a version mismatch. I cannot seem to get it to work!!! :( any other suggestions?

52 minutes ago, Cheeselover87 said:

Ok, I tried this and whilst it worked for ATS i'm still having the problem on ETS2. Constantly saying there is a version mismatch. I cannot seem to get it to work!!! :( any other suggestions?

Strange, if you have correctly applied the version "Do not participate in any beta test" for your ETS2 game, your problem should have been solved.

Also do not forget that the versions of the games ATS and ETS2 are different. That is, you must also do the same operation for your ETS2 game and therefore put your game in "Do not participate in any beta test" as well.

Also, if your problem still does not resolve, contact the support staff directly, through your TruckerMP account (Support tab). So that they can help you find a solution, if your problem is still not resolved. :) 

The link : https://truckersmp.com/

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg 

Hi @tcsaba95

1.Press the Windows key and R (Win+r) on your keyboard

2.Enter "regedit" and press enter (without the quotes)

3.Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\FipsAlgorithmPolicy"

4.Click "File"

5.Click "Export"

6.Save the file somewhere safe (eg. on your desktop) as a backup

7.Once saved, double click on "Enabled"

8.Set "Value data" to "0" (without the quotes)

9.Press OK

10.Close Registry editor and reboot