0.2.1.8.1 Released

mwl4

15 minutes ago, T r i p p i n . said:

Good to have updates and all...BUT 

how do i update in1.27.2.1s version in order to launch the game?  ?? 

Steam- Library- Games- ETS 2 - Right click - Properties - Betas - None-beta

Edited by CumaLiBzdmR

MpqGa7.png

Biz Yatmadan Önce Dua Eden İnsanlarız

.. Elbette Hayallerimiz Büyük Olacak . .  

8 minutes ago, bartid100 said:

Guys i have a problem... When im trying to start MP it starts but with black screen ingame and i cant move my mouse... Any tips how to fix this? 

I hear ingame sounds like music, the SCS logo sound but i cant do anything :(

Try to run with 64-bit DirectX from steam. Then open the multiplayer game.

Edited by DesertEagle26
  • Upvote 1

TIRCI

9 hours ago, Trucking Australia said:

^^ Incorrect. Players that do not have the DLC will see a normal trailer. The only thing they will see is the truck.

They won't see the trailer because it is part of the DLC. Anything that comes with the DLC will not be seen by players that don't have it.

Uhm, thats cool I guess.. but, does that mean I will be rammed from behind, cause the person behind me don't see the back end of my trailer? I mean, the new ones that came with the DLC is longer then the ones that are in the game from before. :o

@MARTIN M

This problem has already been solved. The TruckersMP developers, as well as some dedicated admins, implemented another trailer as a replacement for the trailer which other people would see who own the DLC.

If you want to know how it looks like without the DLC, go to this status update.

20 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

@MARTIN M

This problem has already been solved. The TruckersMP developers, as well as some dedicated admins, implemented another trailer as a replacement for the trailer which other people would see who own the DLC.

If you want to know how it looks like without the DLC, go to this status update.

Oh, I didn't see that. Thats awesome!

6 minutes ago, antoniaaagg said:

Great work guys!

But I have the last version and I can't play the game because when I open the multiplayer I see:What can I do? How I can install or upgrade the game. Please I need your help!

Steam > Library >  Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > BETAS for Euro Truck Simulator 2 > NONE- Opt out of all beta programs

Edited by DesertEagle26
  • Upvote 1

TIRCI

30 minutes ago, DesertEagle26 said:

Steam > Library >  Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > BETAS for Euro Truck Simulator 2 > NONE- Opt out of all beta programs

Thanks for you help man,I had the same problem.I am appreciated :D

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, antoniaaagg said:

But I have the last version and I can't play the game because when I open the multiplayer I see:

2017-05-14 (1).png

Same problem.

I don't use any beta file, integrity check is ok, rebooted PC but the problem still here. 

Expected: 1.27.2.1

You have: 1.26.1.2

But if i go in ETS 2 offline...i see 1.27.2.1 in game.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Edited by palux