0.2.1.8.1 Released

mwl4

25 minutes ago, Cheeselover87 said:

I cannot launch the game. I keep getting the below error. I've uninstalled/reinstalled both game and MP mod, Downgraded to version required etc, and yet cannot get it recognize the correct version. Any Ideas? Thanks

Fatal Error.png

In my case I rebooted the computer

Hello, @mystiksven, @Cheeselover87 if you want to play online you must select the update  "Do not participate in any beta test". :) 
To do this, follow these steps:
1) Go to your Steam library
2) Right click on your game Euro Truck Simulator 2
3) Click on Property
4) Click on "Betas"
5) And select "Do not participate in any beta test"

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

• Upvote 1

@Mystiksven, @Stranger_bai I am happy for you and enjoy this new update. And this new DLC which is beautiful and very nice, if you own it.;) 

@Cahel Furthermore, you just have to click on "Install Available Updates" and then you can also benefit from this new update. Happy Trucking.

@MARTIN M Hello, to answer your question I think you will surely see the trailers of the new DLC "Heavy Cargo Pack", however you will not see the cargoes of the players who owns the DLC. 

Now I tell you and I hope, see you soon on the roads of Euro Truck Simulator 2.  ;) 

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

^^ Incorrect. Players that do not have the DLC will see a normal trailer. The only thing they will see is the truck.

They won't see the trailer because it is part of the DLC. Anything that comes with the DLC will not be seen by players that don't have it.

15 minutes ago, Yoyo_ManSg said:

@Mystiksven, @Stranger_bai I am happy for you and enjoy this new update. And this new DLC which is beautiful and very nice, if you own it.;) 

@Cahel Furthermore, you just have to click on "Install Available Updates" and then you can also benefit from this new update. Happy Trucking.

@MARTIN M Hello, to answer your question I think you will surely see the trailers of the new DLC "Heavy Cargo Pack", however you will not see the cargoes of the players who owns the DLC. 

Now I tell you and I hope, see you soon on the roads of Euro Truck Simulator 2.  ;) 

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

I Press Update, download the files but then appears again "Install Available Updates".

Already try opening with administrator permission.

Thanks for the help ^^!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, thomasbus31 said:

Multiplayer doesn't work for me since the new update, throws up an error when I try to launch the launcher... Already reinstalled TMP and TMP launcher but doesnt work.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

TMPerror.png

I met the same problem with you...

Is there any solution?

----------------------

I‘ve solved this problem  

just open the taskmanager and make sure there is no ATS or ETS2 process operating