0.2.1.8.1 Released

mwl4

1 minute ago, Kokonoshi Batman said:

SOLVE

Delefe file C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\core_ets2mp.dll

To fix this problem you must delete file name: core_ets2mp.dll in folder: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP. After that open multiplayer and problem solved.

How to Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows 10

To show the files and folders automatically hidden in your Windows 10 computer, you can use one of the two methods introduced in this text.

Video guide on how to show hidden files and folders in Windows 10:

Step 1: Open Folder Options.

Open This PC, click View and select Options.

Step 2: Show the hidden files and folders in the View settings.

In the Folder Options window, choose View, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK.

Now, go ahead to put them into practice, and you can show the hidden files and folders on your PC.

Hello Truckers MP  I did not update it when I entered the site when I clicked Download is still 0.2.1.7.5 Alpha version. Please help me.

From Turkey 

Sorry for English

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, Gigammc said:

SOLVE

Delefe file C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\core_ets2mp.dll

To fix this problem you must delete file name: core_ets2mp.dll in folder: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP. After that open multiplayer and problem solved.

How to Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows 10

To show the files and folders automatically hidden in your Windows 10 computer, you can use one of the two methods introduced in this text.

Video guide on how to show hidden files and folders in Windows 10:

Step 1: Open Folder Options.

Open This PC, click View and select Options.

Step 2: Show the hidden files and folders in the View settings.

In the Folder Options window, choose View, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK.

Now, go ahead to put them into practice, and you can show the hidden files and folders on your PC.

Still not working for me with this solution... 

10 minutes ago, Flow971_95 said:
  Hide contents

Still not working for me with this solution... 

Right click on "TruckersMP" shorcut, Properties, Compatibility tab and tick "Run this program as an administrator", press ok and double click TruckersMP as normal.

Error should be gone, this what worked for me

Take it every one has Win10 with this error...

Edited by MetaltigerEU
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, MetaltigerEU said:

Right click on "TruckersMP" shorcut, Properties, Compatibility tab and tick "Run this program as an administrator", press ok and double click TruckersMP as normal.

Error should be gone, this what worked for me

Take it every one has Win10 with this error...

Thanks its work !

10k players record xD

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶