0.2.1.8.1 Released

mwl4

3 minutes ago, 4Marvelous said:

How do I solve this problem man?

trc.jpg

select the drop down list and select 'opt out of all beta programs' it should then auto update

• Upvote 1

ZFTe8IK.jpg

2 minutes ago, 4Marvelous said:

So I should select " NONE - Opt out of all beta programs " and use it like this right?

yup :D

ZFTe8IK.jpg

@mwl4    I'm unsure what's going on. I got the MP to update, however the ATS is not actually updating. it's Updated ETS2 just fine but when i open the program it still shows that ATS needs to update and clicking "download available updates" does nothing.   I'm at a complete loss i've removed the game and Truckers MP entirely from my computer and reinstalled them to only have the same issues. 

Same problem as others with connection issues...It says i'm connected to server...in the queue and when i'm finally at position 1 i get disconnected and placed in the queue again... and it keeps on looping

ZFTe8IK.jpg