Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Reconnecting

Suggestion Name:

I can able to reconnect after kicking by system, not admin.

Suggestion Description:

When player kicked from system automatically not kicked from admins like being afk or high ping  I can able to try to reconnect with one key. 

Any example images:

Nope.

Why should it be added?:  

Because its time-consuming that restarting game. When try to close game, your record will be save in world of truck and game trying to save and after that you reopen game login again etc. Its very time consuming. I've already opened game so server can gave me a new session token because I've already logged in. 

• Upvote 2

Has been suggested many times in the past and rejected due to this type of system possibly being abused / taking up player ques, so because of this reason it is a -1 from me.

You can see more threads similar to your suggestion via the search function.

But it is not for me to say whether it will be rejected again, so good luck on your suggestion. 

I completely agree with this. My friend and I play on the Hong Kong server frequently because it is the closest to Australia. However, we still get kicked every 10-15 minutes so we have to stop our truck, restart the game again, turn on the radio and get going again only to be kicked later on. We can't play on any other server and thus this is what we have to do and it sucks. Would be a nice quality of life change.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

This has been suggested before and rejected.  Please use the search function.  It does not take long to restart the launcher and connect to the server.  It would also give those in the queue a chance to join.

Spoiler

rejected

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.