Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Crash, Crash, Crash and crash!

Mod Version: 0.1.3 R2
Controllers Used: Xbox controller
Description of Issue: Crash, crash and more crashing, this is unplayable now. Developers seem to be doing nothing about it, the time it is taking to get a fix for this is stupid, its clear that the crashing is being caused when people upgrade there trucks seeing as it always crashing in the maintenance area, this problem could be the death of the multilayer mod, this mod has already lost a vast number of players since this problem, seems the developers cant fix it, otherwise a update would have been out by now, i know that a admin is going to comment on this saying "developers are working on a fix" but they really are not, this problem is very frustrating, im giving up on this mod now, back to single player it is!
How to reproduce
Screenshots / Videos: Attached 

post-8129-0-58037400-1421586574_thumb.pn

• Upvote 1

Ooo. Better not whine about it. The admins will make a really unprofessinal post about how they're not fixing it. I agree that they don't seem to be doing anything.

It seems some1 in this comunity has some crazy powers, readin' what in ppl minds. How do u know that they r not workin' in it ? i'd understand if u were one of the staff team tho but ...

• Upvote 1

76561198160986596.png

It seems some1 in this comunity has some crazy powers, readin' what in ppl minds. How do u know that they r not workin' in it ? i'd understand if u were one of the staff team tho but ...

Because I complained about this yesterday(only on the status part of the forum) and an admin posted there telling me to stop whining, he was actually pretty rude to me. Also, if they were working on it, they'd either think to revert back to the previous version of the mod, like people have suggested OR they'd have found a fix already.

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert