Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

NPC drivers

Kuszu

Before I start, i will say that i searched forum for NPC and found nothing

Suggestion Name: NPC Drivers

Suggestion Description: My suggestion is to add NPC drivers, some normal cars, maybe trucks, maybe police.

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: It so empty in all towns and... only trucks is not so good, not so... immersive, I guess

Przechwytywanie.PNG

• Upvote 1

On 12/05/2017 at 4:37 PM, Kuszu said:

Before I start, i will say that i searched forum for NPC and found nothing

Suggestion Name: NPC Drivers

Suggestion Description: My suggestion is to add NPC drivers, some normal cars, maybe trucks, maybe police.

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: It so empty in all towns and... only trucks is not so good, not so... immersive, I guess

Przechwytywanie.PNG

-1 this HAS been suggested before, just not called NPC as technically it's not NPC related, its AI/Traffic, which has been regularly suggested and declined since the start of TMP. 

Mostly because AI/"NPC" traffic requires syncingfpr every player, trolls can use them to block up major highways, the AI will put more stress on both the server and every players PC making TMP less accessible for those with lower end gaming rigs. 

Yes it it would be nice to se traffic in ATS and at times in ETS2, but, the whole reason we all came to TMP is to play with real people, If we wanted to play with AI, then you may as well play singleplayer. 

Edited by megadethsteve666

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.