ETS2 Heavy Cargo Pack DLC Status

Kat_pw

Well here is my first post :) But how come Devs from base game are not helping out you devs from Mp mod. You are the ones keeping 50% of the gamebase still alive and they should give you freking files week early so you can prepare for update. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Alex [ITA] said:

@Kat_pw I'll wait to buy the new DLC because I think it will update my game automatically, and I prefer playing MP... :P

Btw, keep up the work! I think it's difficult to update the mod with this update of ETS2, because the truck are longer with the 8x4 chassis. And I wonder how the people without the DLC can see the trailers from the Heavy Weights... This is a big problem... :|

Im sure hte Dev's got it sussed... might just be a thing we can all visually see if we dont own the dlc... but your client wont show the jobs in hte jobs list becuase you dont have the DLC

maybe everyone automatically gets the DLC but cant use it without activating it first.

i did notice tho when i purchased the heavy cargo's... it did the download first.... then i bought it after with no more downloads... hence why i think everyone always have the content... jsut cant use it

Please Please Please Let Only Admins drive the Scoda cars we are tired of Those Scoda cars ramming us all the time you can't driver one single KM without being rammed by a car or being blocked by a car not to mention they always block the road by driving between two lines which causes the trucks to lose control or flip 

or another suggestion is to release a mod that makes the truck so hard to be flipped by a car it's ridiculous how a truck can flip just is a car touches your truck wheel or your trailer.

i Think the best suggestion is to let admins Only have those cars they need them to easily move in traffic jams. 

• Upvote 1

I'm really excited for it to work in MP I just hope that the  people that don't have the dlc   will respect players that do on the highways and in the city because the trailers are heavy and u cant go very fast

Edited by scooterboy
spelling error

While you playing in 1.27.2.1s (new version) and quitting the game and autosave. After when you do downgrade to 1.27.1.7 to play multiplayer you couldn't go to moment where You have recently finished. You have bug. It's wrong version save point.

46 minutes ago, scooterboy said:

I'm really excited for it to work in MP I just hope that the  people that don't have the dlc   will respect players that do on the highways and in the city because the trailers are heavy and u cant go very fast

Without DLC I don't see cargo pack trailer when moving online. I don't know why you slow down.

Done the downgrade but still comes up with "Unable to fetch information about connected Content. The service is not compatible with the current version off the game. Please check is a new patch for the game is available". Iv had this before I bought the dlc and after even with putting the temp downgrade on

Same thing, i downgrade i still the erro. Then somehow it enter but reports a saving error... Minutes after it enter in multiplayers and i see some other players....I save and quit and cant enter again, same error before i downgeded it

I don't imagine this DLC will be in TruckersMP for quite some time. They need to get a base trailer that is the same dimensions as the DLC trailers so players who don't own this DLC don't crash into an invisible trailer. Without that base trailer I don't think this will ever be in TruckersMP because you'll have players crashing into invisible things. That's also what the hold up was on the Schwarzmüller Trailer DLC. It would be appreciated if a developer could come and pitch in on this but from what I saw with the Schwarzmüller Trailer DLC we will be waiting a while unless the trailers that fixed the Schwarzmüller Trailer DLC will fix the heavy haul DLC. 

6 hours ago, Dejan said:

Well here is my first post :) But how come Devs from base game are not helping out you devs from Mp mod. You are the ones keeping 50% of the gamebase still alive and they should give you freking files week early so you can prepare for update. 

I don't get why some players believe this, granted in some cases this seems to be true but it's not. Currently right now (at time of post) there is 7,938 players playing ETS 2 and with all of the ETS 2 severs combined there is only 590 players playing TruckersMP. Grabted, the heavy haul DLC just came out so there are some players fooling around with DLC. However, even when there is 12,000+ players playing ETS 2 there is only 2,000-4,000 players playing TruckersMP. Same can be said for ATS, 2,507 players playing ATS right now and only 158 players playing TruckersMP. There still is a player base for the single player part of both games. While TruckersMP does help with the player base they aren't the only thing keeping it alive... especially 50% of it. Maybe 25%, but not 50. 

• Upvote 1

I played ETS 2 Singleplayer with the latest update and Heavy Cargo Pack DLC. Trucks can have 8x4 chassis which is for pulling 25+ tonnes trailers. In Multiplayer, this can be a problem because 8x4 chassis trucks can cause accidents while overtaking, therefore I recommend players that if you are driving a truck with 8x4 chassis while not pulling a trailer, please be more careful while overtaking and do not forget to put some distance between yourself and other players before turning back into your lane.

And, while pulling a trailer with a 8x4 chassis truck, the only problem is that 8x4 truck is taller than 6x4 or 4x2 trucks. This means that 8x4 truck with a trailer will be taller than 6x4 or 4x2 trucks with a trailer. Please consider that your "truck+trailer length" is going to be longer than a regular truck+trailer length and you ought to put more distance between yourself and other players when turning or overtaking.

The advantage of new update and Heavy Cargo Pack DLC is that not only front wheels turn but also some rear wheels turn. And also trailer's wheels can turn. This featuring will make it easier for long trucks with heavy trailers to move.

I hope everybody enjoys new update and DLC in both Multiplayer and Singleplayer.