ETS2 Heavy Cargo Pack DLC Status

Kat_pw

trying to get on for the first time, downgraded the beta to temp  1_27 

when I launch it I get a message

unable to fetch information about connected content

device is not compatible with the current version of the game. please check if theres a new patch for the game available.

please help

8 minutes ago, stevew46 said:

trying to get on for the first time, downgraded the beta to temp  1_27 

when I launch it I get a message

unable to fetch information about connected content

device is not compatible with the current version of the game. please check if theres a new patch for the game available.

please help

Just hit the "Play offline" Button, this doesn't affect the Truckers MP. thats only an information for World of Trucks.

Edited by Ryo Watanabe

THE NEWEST ETS2 UPDATE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MP AND IT IS NOT DOWNGRADABLE. If you have the newest version, just play Singleplayer until the TMP staff updates the mod! It's not very difficult to understand! C'mon guys! In the latest 3 pages of this topic there were only comments like "When will it be updated?" "I can't play MP". Just wait.

Edited by Alex [ITA]
  • Upvote 1

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

• Community Manager
10 minutes ago, Alex [ITA] said:

THE NEWEST ETS2 UPDATE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MP AND IT IS NOT DOWNGRADABLE. If you have the newest version, just play Singleplayer until the TMP staff updates the mod! It's not very difficult to understand! C'mon guys! In the latest 3 pages of this topic there were only comments like "When will it be updated?" "I can't play MP". Just wait.

I disagree. It IS downgradable. Re-read the post Kat made, and you'll see in fine print what I mean.

• Upvote 2

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Sorry, let me get this straight. The Heavy Cargo DLC is not yet working for multiplayer. But because they implemented this DLC, we must downgrade, since multiplayer hasn't been made ready for the DLC? Is that how it is? :) Just have to get it cleared up in my head, cause I'm confused.

Sorry, didn't see the last couple of posts.

Looking forward to it :) <3

Edited by Olizandrey
Lack of knowledge
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Olizandrey said:

Sorry, let me get this straight. The Heavy Cargo DLC is not yet working for multiplayer. But because they implemented this DLC, we must downgrade, since multiplayer hasn't been made ready for the DLC? Is that how it is? :) Just have to get it cleared up in my head, cause I'm confused.

Hi there! Euro Truck Simulator 2 has been updated by SCS Software today and also Heavy Cargo DLC has been released. To adjust TruckersMP compatible with new update and DLC, our dear developers are working at the moment. Please stand steady until TruckersMP is ready for you to pull 60+ tonnes trailers. :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Timathy said:

DLC is not working for me can't see the trailers / contracts :c any fix?

1. Are you trying it in MP or SP?

2. MP is not yet supported please wait for the devs to release the update for mp, they are working very hard on it

3. If you are in SP try to sleep a few times so the browser can refresh

Here are some Test video with new Heavy Cargo DLC.
http://plays.tv/video/59161d003f80141bff/be-carful-in-mp-with-new-heavy-cargo-is-not-stable-in-mp-curved-
Test 1 Hit by truck with 5 km and see results of impact. think about if this happen CB road
http://plays.tv/video/59161ed3ad07cda453/test-1-by-heavy-cargo-dlc-hit-by-truck-with-5km
Test 2 Hit by truck with 20km exp stop on red light anywhere in city and someone hit you'r truck... see the results
http://plays.tv/video/59161fba9a1d6092a5/test-2-hit-by-truck-with-25km
i'm not play anymore in MP until comes out the new patch from TrukersMP