ETS2 Heavy Cargo Pack DLC Status

Kat_pw

2 minutes ago, StarLineGaming said:

Probably the same way the highpowered cargo dlc worked, you will get empty trailers for unsupported trailers and normal trucks for paint jobs or change in chassis in this case ;)

But I think the DLC is only the trailers, and everybody will get the 8x4, we should wait to someone who updated the game and didn't bought the DLC.

And in the Highpowered Cargo DLC the trailers were the same, only the Cargo was changed, that's why was there empty trailers. But in this case, the trailer is different, they are longer and wider which obliviously have different hit-box. So if the MP changes the trailer to a normal one if you don't have the DLC than you can get reported for ramming, even though on your screen you haven't touched the other player. So it will be a hard one to get done...

2 minutes ago, ledgeri said:

How hard would be find a similar trailer-model, and put a big indrustrial-looking box -wich fits the official DLC's hitbox- onto it, and release to the mod, for thoose who not own the DLC. All for compatibility?

Truckers MP do not use third party mods. If they go on this road to have a similar trailer, they will have to make it themselves first.

3 minutes ago, asirCZ said:

I think it will take 6months like Schwarzmuller.

Since they have made the Schwarzmüller DLC work, they have a base where they can start, and make it compatible faster.

12 minutes ago, asirCZ said:

I think it will take 6months like Schwarzmuller.

Highly doubt that. Since they have to actually update the mod it self for this one. Schwarzmuller was an optional DLC. 

This New DLC HeavyWeights Add new psychics that the game update implemented. So If it takes 6 months. People would be leaving TMP

The reason I said that is because this update was mandatory, the Schwarz wasn't. 

Edited by Blazie

15 minutes ago, buksee said:

But I think the DLC is only the trailers, and everybody will get the 8x4, we should wait to someone who updated the game and didn't bought the DLC.

And in the Highpowered Cargo DLC the trailers were the same, only the Cargo was changed, that's why was there empty trailers. But in this case, the trailer is different, they are longer and wider which obliviously have different hit-box. So if the MP changes the trailer to a normal one if you don't have the DLC than you can get reported for ramming, even though on your screen you haven't touched the other player. So it will be a hard one to get done...

Yeah everbody has the 8x4 Trucks so thats not a big problem for the Team

4 minutes ago, ledgeri said:

Khmmm... wintermod? Khmmm the cars integration? All made by the truckers MP staff?

The skoda was made by a TMP staff in blender. The winter mod was also edited by a TMP staff. SO yes!