ETS2 Heavy Cargo Pack DLC Status

Kat_pw

21 minutes ago, birfincankafein said:

Should I? because new update does not told me version mismatch?

20 minutes ago, AlanInOman said:

MP.png

16 minutes ago, Takato25 said:

My luncher won't work, after i press install available upgrades does not start, and if i press again he download 1 files again and again, i have version 1.27.  I wait for a answer.

video-1494694462.mp4

The DLC is an addition to 1.27, therefore, you still need to downgrade to the 1.27 temporary file.

Open Steam, right click ETS2, select Properties, go to the Open Beta tab, select temporary_1.27.x from the drop-down menu.

Looks like TMP has just released the DLC support update. Will get back to you guys.

TMP HAS BEEN UPDATED TO SUPPORT THE PATCH. DISREGARD.

3 minutes ago, rjbear178 said:

The DLC is an addition to 1.27, therefore, you still need to downgrade to the 1.27 temporary file.

Open Steam, right click ETS2, select Properties, go to the Open Beta tab, select temporary_1.27.x from the drop-down menu.

Looks like TMP has just released the DLC support update. Will get back to you guys.

No, see "Expected version" - need update.

4 hours ago, nizzle324 said:

I dont think it can couse problems with the 8x4 chassis since thats not in the DLC :) thats a part of the game now since update :) 

I never said that 8x4 chassis has come with new DLC. I only said 8x4 chassis trucks are longer than others. Thank you.