ETS2 Heavy Cargo Pack DLC Status

Kat_pw

Beyler bende 42 levellik profilim açılmıyor (yani kullandığım) 1 levellik profil çalışıyor.42 levellikten sürüm uyumsuzluğu yüzünden girmiyor nedenini bilen varmı veya sürüm düzeltilecek mi

29 minutes ago, starduke38 said:

if heavy dlc is not supported on MP why i can see heavy trailer. 

I've don't take her cause i don't know if i crash or not if i do that.

Probably because the game just loads them in, ETS2 is at it's core. 
Or somehow you managed to login on ETS2MP, without downgrading your client?
If you would take the heavy load, it might crash your client. In the best option.
In the worst option: everyone who sees your truck will disconnect. 

Or you are a beta tester, without knowing it? :P

i have just take a heavy trailer for test, i don't have crash and a player have said me he see a big withe trailer when i take her.

but when truck turn trailer's wheels don't turn too the heavy trailer work like an normal trailer

i have done exactly what was said and did the temporary_1_27 - 1.27.ximcompatible with mod and mp is still not working wtf. ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling nothing and loading earlier temporary the trying the one i need and nothing. even tried reseting my comp and loading it all up again nothing. can anyone help me plz

3 hours ago, starduke38 said:

if heavy dlc is not supported on MP why i can see heavy trailer. 

I've don't take her cause i don't know if i crash or not if i do that. ***

dont try to go over 60 mph with 60T trailer the same one in your picture... and it hard to control and keep in the lane ... on MP with those driver around you it scary.. 

5 minutes ago, Mentalreign86 said:

i have done exactly what was said and did the temporary_1_27 - 1.27.ximcompatible with mod and mp is still not working wtf. ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling nothing and loading earlier temporary the trying the one i need and nothing. even tried reseting my comp and loading it all up again nothing. can anyone help me plz

Have you made sure that the download was complete in the Steam progress bar? If so, are you getting the unsupported error in the launcher or is it just not launching?