ETS2 Heavy Cargo Pack DLC Status

Kat_pw

2 hours ago, Q-Fire said:

"Unable to fetch information about connected content"

The service is not compatible with the current version of the game . Please check if a new patch for the game is available.

What Happened?

Same problem. I downgrade ETS2 to Version "temporary_1_27". TruckerMP Launcher and login working, but inside game i get this message:

01.jpg

20170513131238_1.jpg

16 minutes ago, Flusitom said:

Same problem. I downgrade ETS2 to Version "temporary_1_27". TruckerMP Launcher and login working, but inside game i get this message:

01.jpg

20170513131238_1.jpg

press Continue Offline - it will still allow you to play MP

16 minutes ago, KuboSVK said:

RIP. The road which you will use :)

23 minutes ago, mrhijden said:

You never know how the code will work, so you can never say we work ahead and just update. sadly it doesn't work like that

ok.tnx

8 hours ago, BossLogisticsTR said:

I played ETS 2 Singleplayer with the latest update and Heavy Cargo Pack DLC. Trucks can have 8x4 chassis which is for pulling 25+ tonnes trailers. In Multiplayer, this can be a problem because 8x4 chassis trucks can cause accidents while overtaking, therefore I recommend players that if you are driving a truck with 8x4 chassis while not pulling a trailer, please be more careful while overtaking and do not forget to put some distance between yourself and other players before turning back into your lane.

I dont think it can couse problems with the 8x4 chassis since thats not in the DLC :) thats a part of the game now since update :) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Flusitom said:

01.jpg

20170513131238_1.jpg

I'm having the exact same problem, i just got the viva la france dlc + heavy cargo + trailer pack, i switched to to the temporary for incompatible mods but yeap truckers mp logs in brings me to profile then tells me i can only continue in offline mode

2 minutes ago, Taller-Paul said:

I'm having the exact same problem, i just got the viva la france dlc + heavy cargo + trailer pack, i switched to to the temporary for incompatible mods but yeap truckers mp logs in brings me to profile then tells me i can only continue in offline mode

as people already posted longer above:

"press Continue Offline - it will still allow you to play MP"

:)

26 minutes ago, nizzle324 said:

as people already posted longer above:

"press Continue Offline - it will still allow you to play MP"

:)

Does not work with an installed "Vive La France" Addon. If i uninstall the "Vive La France" addon, i only come
with an older savegame in the online mode...last savegame without the "Vive La France" addon is from 2016 ...that is no option for me. 
For me i will wait for an update from the TruckersMP Team and play until them in offline modus.

20170513152434_1.jpg

On 5/12/2017 at 9:20 AM, Serega_102RU said:

Dlc will work in mp?

of course, its by scs

On 5/12/2017 at 9:23 AM, Mirko9 said:

No problem you have my support!I hope so the new DLC won't be like Schwarzmuller...

i hope so too

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2

12 minutes ago, Flusitom said:

Does not work with an installed "Vive La France" Addon. If i uninstall the "Vive La France" addon, i only come
with an older savegame in the online mode...last savegame without the "Vive La France" addon is from 2016 ...that is no option for me. 
For me i will wait for an update from the TruckersMP Team and play until them in offline modus.

20170513152434_1.jpg

you may have to get a save game from the internet with tons of stuff

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2

Blah uninstalled the game and reinstaling again, all sounds working fine in ATS but not ETS2 is there a possible config file or something in documents or program files which could be causing it as i moved the files from documents from my old system to my new system?

ATS will play fine through tv

ETS2 wasn't working at all originally now if i play through laptop speakers it works but if i play through the hdmi lead it wont and still insists on using the laptop speakers even though they arnt set as default.

22 minutes ago, MVM150ML said:

Hey guys, on the server status page of yours I can see 1-2 player(s) on the 'Experimental' server. 
Does that mean you folks are trying, probing the new updated but not yet released MP mod?

Sure does, as I tried loading into that server and states I am running an old client of the mod.