ETS2 Heavy Cargo Pack DLC Status

Kat_pw

Just now, buksee said:

So, the trucks with 8x4 will be in the next TMP update, that could be done today or in the next few days. But the Trailers won't be in game until they make it compatible.

If they make the trailers somehow disabled, i bet the other half is routine job....

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2

Just now, ledgeri said:

If they make the trailers somehow disabled, i bet the other half is routine job....

When the Schwarzmüller DLC was out but it was not compatible with the Multiplayer, you could not get a job with the Schwarzmüller trailer. It gave you a notification and you had to change a trailer for a "normal" one to get the job. I think it will be the same in this case. Above this they will first update the MP so it can be playable with the current ETS2 update, including the 8x4 chassis (as they are in the base game now as a free update), and only after that they will start working on the DLC itself.

So the conclusion is:

- 8x4 trucks in few days;

- DLC tarilers as soon as they make it compatible.

3 minutes ago, Blancos_91 said:

I did follow the downgrade instructions but it still does not connect with multi, error that there is a new patch

Downgrading does not work, as stated in the original post, unfortunately. It is rare that this happens, but this update is unfortunately one of those cases.

1 minute ago, mythicsquaw said:

so it is working or not? cause when i get into the game and click Continue in my profiles i have info about play offline or leave the game 

Select the "Play offline" one. It is not offline about MP, it is to the servers with SCS and World of Trucks. I had the same, I choosed the offline one and bam, on the MP Server.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Guys

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kind Regards

Dylann

TruckersMP Veteran Driver

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FotorCreated.jpg.ce8a5f04812a1bb79c0233287068beb5.jpg

so is the dlc supported now ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kind Regards

Dylann

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

14 minutes ago, KennyReal said:

:(Hey i have a question i was banned to 12.05.17 i have started TruckerMP and he say to me 13.05 pls unbann me ( sry my english is not so good):(

It's probably the end of 12/5/17, which is 13/5/17. So you can play tomorrow. Or you can make a ban appeal, but it would be too late for it, since they have to review it, it can take a few days, but you would be unbanned tomorrow. So just wait a little bit more:)

so i can buy the dlc and be able to use it in MP ?

Kind Regards

Dylann

6 minutes ago, Djsimone said:

so is the dlc supported now ?

No, the DLC isn't supported yet. If it will be supported, it will be announced. Right now they are working to make the new patch compatible, which includes the 8x4 chassies for Mercedes-Benz New Actros, Volvo FH 2012, and both Scania R and Streamline, some new paintjobs and a few additional tuning parts, such as wheel tuning parts, paintable grille for some models and so on. These are Free for All Players accessories.