ETS2 Heavy Cargo Pack DLC Status

Kat_pw

Well done, and thank you for continuing to support the mod. It's amazing how fast you guys do get to work on it, and it's a shame SCS have not allowed the option to downgrade this time. I'm assuming that's because of the base game changes they made for free, despite the DLC?

• Upvote 3

• DevOps
Just now, Alex [ITA] said:

I fortunately can play because I don't let download the games' updates until I press the "Downoad button" in Steam. :D

The lucky few!  Enjoy the clear roads!

• Upvote 8

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

Thanks @Kat_pw I hope the update will come as soon as possible. :)

• Upvote 2

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

@Kat_pw I'll wait to buy the new DLC because I think it will update my game automatically, and I prefer playing MP... :P

Btw, keep up the work! I think it's difficult to update the mod with this update of ETS2, because the truck are longer with the 8x4 chassis. And I wonder how the people without the DLC can see the trailers from the Heavy Weights... This is a big problem... :|

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

3 minutes ago, Alex [ITA] said:

@Kat_pw I'll wait to buy the new DLC because I think it will update my game automatically, and I prefer playing MP... :P

Btw, keep up the work! I think it's difficult to update the mod with this update of ETS2, because the truck are longer with the 8x4 chassis. And I wonder how the people without the DLC can see the trailers from the Heavy Weights... This is a big problem... :|

Probably the same way the highpowered cargo dlc worked, you will get empty trailers for unsupported trailers and normal trucks for paint jobs or change in chassis in this case ;)

Edited by StarLineGaming

@StarLineGaming Ye, but the trailers of the High Power were from the base game, the DLC just added some new cargoes, not trailers. With the Heavy Weights there will be new trailers as well as new cargoes.

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be