Heavy Cargo

Marcus8048

Like with the other trailers that are in the DLC, TruckersMP probably will patch them in the MP mod, and let ETS2 decide if you can pick such trailer.
So you will not need the DLC for this, to be able to see the trailers.

Same with the Michelin stuff, I can see them on the trucks, but could not buy them myself (until yesterday when I purchased all the DLC)

It is like the other DLC area's, people without the Viva la France DLC see the barriers, while people with the DLC can go through them.

It is a big change in ATS and ETS2... 
The multiplayer programmers need to program in the new trailers, and that might take a lot of time.
It is not like unfortunately they get the code from SCS (I assume). They need to re-invent the wheel.

If you have the DLC, you probably need to disable it, to be able to play the multiplayer.
For the DLC they have to program in the heavy trailers and also the new trucks.

49 minutes ago, [FC-T] sko0923 said:

I think the trailer should be there for those that don't have the DLC but empty, like with the other big cargo pack (whatever it's called again ;) )

That would only work if a empty trailermodel is in the basegame files.

For the High Power DLC the MP guys could only do that as there is such a trailer model in the game.

For the Heavy trailers such thing probably wont exist, as scs does not include such trailers in traffic/scenery.

1 hour ago, Wolfpig said:

That would only work if a empty trailermodel is in the basegame files.

For the High Power DLC the MP guys could only do that as there is such a trailer model in the game.

For the Heavy trailers such thing probably wont exist, as scs does not include such trailers in traffic/scenery.

Well, in that case maybe contact SCS and look for a plan. I'm sure that something is aleady in the works, considering the TMP team has knew about this for a while. Plus, this mod is what gets SCS most of its customers so I'm sure they have already worked something out. 

^ As of right now there is 8,297 players playing ETS 2. All of the ETS 2 severs combined has a total of 800 players, playing at this moment (time of post).... Now granted the DLC JUST came out so there will be TruckersMP players fooling around with it, thus not on the servers. However, I still see 12,000+ players playing ETS 2 with maybe 2,000-3,000 people playing TruckersMP.... SCS will still make money with, or with out this mod. Same with ATS 2,717 players playing ATS right now and only 178 players playing TruckersMP. 

13 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

its only 4€ right now.. its on sale! i think it can be a requirement to buy it if you want to play. everyone has 4€!?!?

TruckersMP will never do this. Shouldn't be able to force someone to buy a DLC just to play a mod. If anything there will be a long wait for this DLC to be added just like the Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack. 

Double trailers is going to be the TRUE test though. You're going to have every driver driving around with those... Both good and BAD drivers. Expect major traffic jams when that comes because people still won't swing wide. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived