★ NEW UPDATE & DLC IS HERE!!!! ★

1 minute ago, ITL - Munin666 [GER] said:

Yeah i know, but how long it will take till this dlc will get released on Truckersmp?

It will take as long as it needs to so that the TruckersMP developers make sure that it functions correctly.

Remember that the mod is created by VOLUNTEERS.

signature.png

8 minutes ago, Bmber said:

Cannot start MP anymore after update even if i downgrade

This is known and is being looked into. Please remember that our Developers are not paid to work on this mod and have real lives to live. Also, their timezone may mean that they're still asleep. Patience is key here ;)

Just now, Glanshon said:

This is known and is being looked into. Please remember that our Developers are not paid to work on this mod and have real lives to live. Also, their timezone may mean that they're still asleep. Patience is key here ;)

Don't worry, simply saying it. you guys could take a week and i couldnt bother really. but if some still want to play, simply don't update your game

I think the collision modell could be a problem, cause this trailers are much longer than the normal trailers.

So it could take longer than the Schwarzmüller DLC. 

Im not sure if this would ever get included in MP.

Windows 10Pro - Intel i7 11700k - MSI Z590 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi -  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 2TB 860 EVO - 1TB 860 EVO -

750W BeQuiet Straight Power E11 CM - Fractal Design Define XL R2 - 2x16GB Corsair Vengance 3600MHz

12 minutes ago, ITL - Munin666 [GER] said:

I think the collision modell could be a problem, cause this trailers are much longer than the normal trailers.

So it could take longer than the Schwarzmüller DLC. 

Im not sure if this would ever get included in MP.

Given whats already been said it does seem like the devs have the intention of implementing it, but we shall have to wait and see

@Li_Ge Ill give you a clue :P It will be updated, when it is ready

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

32 minutes ago, andrewmcfc said:

Can anybody help me? I have purchased the DLC and have bought myself a shiny 8 x 4 Mercedes. I cannot see any heavy haul trailers tho in either freight market or external?

Hay buddy sleep a few times and in the job  list select joy by weight if that fails try moving to a new garage /city and do the same . It will soon pop up ;)

8 hours ago, ws353 said:

fuel capacity for all the chassis

I honestly do not know them for every single chassis but as far as I can tell you, the new 8x4 chassis have a different fuel capacity for each truck available so far.

The Mercedes-Benz has a 900l fuel tank, the Volvo got an 800l fuel tank and the Scania has got a 700l tank in it.

I hope that I was able to help you :) 

Kind regards, 

Anriandor

• 2 weeks later...

Archived