Cannot Login and no Jobs available

[FC-HTD] AlanInOman

Question

8 answers to this question

Hey There!

it is usually not supposed to be like this. However, this is caused due to the time between your single-player game and the multiplayer which is not synchronised yet. I.e. the times are different.
Because of this, the one-time job receiving system does not support multiplayer.
Additionally, check out this amazing all-solution guide by @gwait

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/15129-common-problemsquestions-please-read-before-posting/

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

An easy workaround this issue, which I particularly find easier than resetting the economy via Console, is by teleporting. Granted, you can sleep but that option is not always available. In these situations, the easiest way to get your economy synced with the server/refreshed is by "forcing" the time to pass. That can be achieved by sleeping but also by teleporting to different locations of the map. You can use Quick Travel to travel to one of your garages, take a ferry/train or simply teleport to a repair shop (the farthest you are from one the better). That way you get your economy synced without having to go through the hassle of entering commands on the Console or fiddling with the game's config file. In other words, sleep and teleport makes the time pass and thus, makes it sync up with the server and as a result, jobs will appear.

As for the message you got when logging into your WoT account when starting the game, that would seem like the game could not connect to SCS's servers. That should be a problem on their side and only temporary.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

On 5/27/2017 at 6:43 PM, Mike Dragon said:

An easy workaround this issue, which I particularly find easier than resetting the economy via Console, is by teleporting. Granted, you can sleep but that option is not always available. In these situations, the easiest way to get your economy synced with the server/refreshed is by "forcing" the time to pass. That can be achieved by sleeping but also by teleporting to different locations of the map. You can use Quick Travel to travel to one of your garages, take a ferry/train or simply teleport to a repair shop (the farthest you are from one the better). That way you get your economy synced without having to go through the hassle of entering commands on the Console or fiddling with the game's config file. In other words, sleep and teleport makes the time pass and thus, makes it sync up with the server and as a result, jobs will appear.

As for the message you got when logging into your WoT account when starting the game, that would seem like the game could not connect to SCS's servers. That should be a problem on their side and only temporary.

How im can sleep if im not have bought truck?Im can't drive free....

^

Well, that can be an issue. The best thing you can do then is get on singleplayer and buy yourself a truck. Time flows differently on multiplayer than it does on singleplayer and that causes the jobs to bug out until you can get your client synchronized with the server. And unfortunately that can only be done if you sleep/teleport/take a ferry or train. Alternatively you can reset your economy via command, though. But I don't really think that's the most practical solution. But that's just my own opinion. Still, if you'd like to give that a try, just follow the instructions I will quote at the end of this post.

Given this new information, the best I can recommend you to do is to go on singleplayer, get a loan soon as possible, buy two trucks, expand your garage once (or buy another one if you can) so it can host more than one truck then hire a driver and give him/her the second truck. Do one delivery on singleplayer and then you should be good to join MP. It is important to have your truck before you join MP.

Now, here's what's gonna happen when you play MP after doing those steps I just suggested: Because the flow of time is different from singleplayer and it never stops, when you connect and synchronize your game with the server to refresh your economy, the server will "fast forward" your client's time. Since you have a hired driver it will be like he/she never stopped working, even when you were away from the game and had it closed down. As a result, all the money your driver would have made if you were playing singleplayer will be accounted and deposited in your profile. This will allow you to get more money faster, your loan will be paid in no time and now that you have your own truck you will be free to roam and perform all the actions I have recommended previously.

How to reset game economy using the in game console:

1. Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles or My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles and find your profile
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/wordpad
3. Look for uset g_developer "0"
4. Look for uset g_console "0"
5. Change the "0" to a "1"
6. Save the file (NOT save as)
7. Load your game and profile
8. Press ` key
9. Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
10. Save your game and exit
11. Reload the game and your recent saved profile
12. Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow
13. Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"
14. Repeat Step 11, 12 & 13
15. You should now get the "Game change detected" message
16. Your economy should now be reset

Please notice that all these fixes are temporary.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >