Scout Car 1.8 TSI sound issue

Georgioan

hey guys.... I would like to let you know about a little error at the sound of the car scout [engine 1.8 TSI] ...and i would like to say that i know exactly why happens this issue at the sound of the car. It's about the loop of the sound....when the sound doing loop again and again exist an error οn the ridge or waveform of the sound and when the last point line of the sound finds the begin does loop....and because they are not completely aligned...they doing some shock at the sound....and this happens every 2 or 3 seconds! I would like to know exactly where to address about this little error because i bet that the most of the people clearly they use the diesel engine because of this issue! i only need 2 minutes of my time to fix it if i was one of the makers ! I wish I was one of the makers to fix it....but because i'm not....i will try the everything to see that they will fix this at the next mini update that for sure coming to us 
please answer me...at least to know if it's feasible to fix it. Thank you in advance :D

sound issue.mp4

yes but this i couldn't call it problem! But when every 3 seconds i have this shock (tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik)....yeah this is a serious problem but so easy for them to fix it. It's just needs two minutes of my time...but i'm not a maker!

Only problem for me is engine is really loud for other users. When somebody else passes me at over 3k RPM, it sounds like a fighter jet is cruising by my truck lol. Also, the throttle is way too responsive. I barely have to touch the gas on my G27 and its at 6k RPM in no time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived