Lasanha

Suggestion Name: Online Profile!

Suggestion Description: On-Line Profile that stays on a server, that is impossible to cheat whit CheatEngine and other´s tools. 

Any example images: "Not Required"

Why should it be added?:If all ETS2MP players had an Must Have OnLine profile, one that we must have a job to get money and be carefull whit driving arround to save that money to buy a better truck, it wold improve a lot of the reckless drivers since money wold only be possible by doing jobs, and having accidents wold be a true pain in the budget. Now, it´s simple to "hack" the profiles whit tools that makes cheating very easy. Allmoust every player start an acc in ETS2MP whit allready millions and whit a big LVL. It wold improve driving, truck variety (Many players don´t even know the fun to have a small engine and a big trailer), it wold be mutch more fun (I´m not complaining, i love your job guys, and TY btw.. ), it wold make some players to tink twice in that moment when they go berzek and start smash everyone.

PS: Sorry for my bad inglish. I can make a good converssation, wrighting is another story...

• Upvote 5

This has already been suggested and has actually been in the works since 2014. It is called a server side economy system. It should actually be very beneficial as trolls will run out of money and won't be able to keep playing without taking the game seriously and doing jobs.

• Upvote 1

Yup, I can't wait to see it happens, this would bring a new friendly adventure cause every trolls and rammers rely on cheatengine money to destroy everyone else, and with a server side economy and online profile they will eventually quit because they don't like the game at all, their fun is to ruin everyone fun, so the ones like me that will stay will be all friendly and careful, only the hardcore true truck simulator lovers will stay once its in.

76561198104067447.png

On 10/5/2017 at 4:21 PM, Topllex said:

I think it would be very hard to make it. There are so much Online Profiles that the Database will collapse.

I play Tera Online, a MMORPG. One of my brothers plays Black Desert Online, another one plays Guild Wars 2. All three games have thousands of players and profiles are stored in the servers. Maybe having this server-sided profiles would require better hardware than now, but it's completely doable.

1 hour ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

Yup, I can't wait to see it happens, this would bring a new friendly adventure cause every trolls and rammers rely on cheatengine money to destroy everyone else, and with a server side economy and online profile they will eventually quit because they don't like the game at all, their fun is to ruin everyone fun, so the ones like me that will stay will be all friendly and careful, only the hardcore true truck simulator lovers will stay once its in.

That's why many people don't want this server-side economy. "I spent a lot of time to build my profile", "I want to start and have already billions and maximum level to use any trucks"... I'm afraid that if/when a server based economy is implemented, lots of players will quit. But for me, that would be OK. The game is a truck simulator, drive trucks, build a company from scratch, people who don't want to do that have lots of other driving games.

Big +1 from me.

51 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I play Tera Online, a MMORPG. One of my brothers plays Black Desert Online, another one plays Guild Wars 2. All three games have thousands of players and profiles are stored in the servers. Maybe having this server-sided profiles would require better hardware than now, but it's completely doable.

That's why many people don't want this server-side economy. "I spent a lot of time to build my profile", "I want to start and have already billions and maximum level to use any trucks"... I'm afraid that if/when a server based economy is implemented, lots of players will quit. But for me, that would be OK. The game is a truck simulator, drive trucks, build a company from scratch, people who don't want to do that have lots of other driving games.

Big +1 from me.

Yup, there will be a lot of complains for sure, myself included, I got almost 13m euro right now and own all trucks and only 3 garages (I didn't bother building a company in this profile cause its not supported in MP and cause sudden bumps of totally cheaty money because the way the server works vs single player, I didn't want that to happen) but for the sake of getting rid of all the rammers, trolls and blockers, I'm up to start from scratch...

76561198104067447.png

• 11 months later...

A profile which is provided by TruckersMP and which scans what kinds of tools you use is not going to come any time soon. Also, the profiles are locally stored, which is why you can currently edit them the way you want. However, having an online profile would restrict that. Nevertheless, once you have an actual truck, you can easily get a lot of money anyway. The more you have, the more you will get. It is just painful to start from the beginning.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.