Not Responding

mete9748

Question

I have to go by sea when I am going to London after taking my obligations from Amsterdam. After reaching harbour, I am opening my routes, and after I click on ride, the game is not responding, although I have not been able to find anything related to it since I have been searching on the internet but I have not found anything related to it. Thanks in advance :) Meanwhile, I randomly gave the cities the same mistake when I would pass through other cities

4 answers to this question

Just be Patient and wait. If your Game is not responding when u taking the Ferry or using the Fast Travel. that is normal. Your Client is synchronizing with the Server and that take Time, depending on ur PC , how long u not played MP, or is it the first time that u play MP, or how many Eployees u having with this Profile. It can take 1 till 10 Minutes.

@EnLight: When you haved the Employees in your Profile and later you Fire them, they will be still Calculated, the only difference is, you will not get the Money. To avoid longer waiting for client- server synchro use a clean Profile with a max. of 15 Drivers in 3 Garages. Or use a Profile without any Drivers. U can have all Garages, but do not assigne any Driver to the Garage. If you doing this, the Client will start calculating the Profit of this Garage.

When you start the game, run it as admin. Also when you start try quick travelling first and then try the ferry