How to play with a friend

oTnB

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello, if you want to play with your friends and find the same missions, you can:
1) You teleport from city to city, after buying the personal garages of course hoping to find the same missions
2) Or, they are waiting for you in each city, in "cargo offer" or missions "World Of Truck" the missions that you have in common.

In this way you will find missions like convoys.

However, you should note that there is a DLC named "High Power Cargo Pack", which costs if you do not have it yet 4.49€ on Steam. With this DLC, you will find exceptional convoys, in addition of game base.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

• Upvote 1

It is very hard to find same Missions as your Friend. When you want to drive with your Friend take a Mission, and drive to a place that you selected, then your friend also takes a mission and drives to this place.

Dont go to the Mission Delivery Place.

Or you can do WoT Missions, but there is a Speed Limit in the WoT Missions, 90kmh.

Hello,

i think there is one solution.

• Your friend and you must buy a garage on the same place or you say to him that you are meet him at any city
  • Register at World of Trucks. This is the Link:https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/
  • Normaly the World of Trucks jobs are the same because this is connected with the internet
  • Or when you have luck when in the normal jobs are missions to the same aim

I hope i could help.