Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

// Who want police cars more presence in Online? DEBATE//

Scarmiglione75

//Police cars more presence in ONLINE?//  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who want police cars more presence in Online?

• YES I want it
    • I dont know what is a police car XD ( Troll option)
    • NO I dont want
    • Its the same rammers will be in the game.....
    • YES I TRUST in the law of ets2 MP and admins will were better knowed by people and will control better the roads.
    • Im confused i dont know...

Another way to word this question would be:

Who thinks admins should only drive police cars when they're online and not play the game?

I don't think it's fair tbh.

Many of us drive the police cat a lot and engage in "role-playing" either by using our lights and siren to create the immersion of police getting to the scene of a crime and by pulling people over should they indicate they're willing to participate in a reasonable manner and when the iga isn't busy or deems it safe to do so.

TL;DR is No, admits shouldn't be forced to spend their online time in the police car but should be able to play they game as they want with their free time.

14 minutes ago, Glanshon said:

Who thinks admits should only drive police cars when they're online and not play the game?

Many of us drive the police cat a lot and engage in "role-playing" either by using our lights and siren to create the immersion of police getting to the scene of a crime and by pulling people over should they indicate they're willing to participate in a reasonable manner and when the iga isn't busy or deems it safe to do so.

TL;DR is No, admits shouldn't be forced to spend their online time in the police car but should be able to play they game as they want with their free time.

Apreciatted that feedback from you Game Admin @Glanshon and thanks also for sharing your opinion to all forum users , im agree with your point of view  and i think that admins have to patrol in order to normal users as me can see more the presence that they are here ingame and not only freecam cause that will improve the game online experience alot . i know that as admin you have limitated time to do all this and have other duties but as an idea will be amazing for all users your presence in roads with copcar to control better all situations.

Cheers from Scarmiglione75!

47 minutes ago, Converse said:

If admins are going to drive then they will not have enough time to check reports in other cities. No.

I think in the world is possible all things if you want to ... then, i know that they have  a buch of duties but if is possible why not? will be a huge improvement to people like me that suffer randomly hits by trolls and get car or truck damaged, indeed if your car is damaged who pays? you XD sooo i think is benefit for all of us if is applied that suggestion =)

About the poll, you already know my opinion about this: No, sorry. C-D road is a clear example: Most people know that at peak hours, there are usually 2 or more admins there and most of those people don't care. Making the admins more vissible via the police cars won't change much and will make them less efficient to deal with reports and rule breakers, I honestly believe that it's better that they keep the way it is now: Invissible, freecam mode so they can see a big area of the map from above, etc.  And admins have the same rights as every other player to just drive, do jobs, enjoy the game. If there were like... 200 admins, and at peak hours we could have like 100 admins online, then yes, some of them could be driving their police cars, patrolling the most problematic roads and/or cities, but the way it is currently, that's not an option.

3 hours ago, Glanshon said:

Who thinks admits should only drive police cars when they're online and not play the game?

I totally agree I have been driving in busy areas and looked in my rear view and saw an admin in a police car, And moved over just like you would in real life to let him by. 

okay guys can we stick on topic please, for that i have hide some post in this topic. totally not needed.

as for the OP this would never happen due to the fact that the admin always teleport to a destination.

for this to make it happen we need 300 to 500 admins xd but quality is more important then quantity 

Police cars are merely something for us to enjoy and engage with in the community. I rarely use since it's quite counter-productive to drive it around, especially on a busy server with a lot of reports coming in.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Ok, so heres an idea:

What if some players could sign up to an audition (or a test of some sort) to be a police officer, then if they pass they can use the police cars in game so that admins can do there job and others can see police cars in game?

I do not understand what kind of positioning they want to get. Administrators are critical to the flow of traffic, accuracy, and order within the servers.

I fully support the increase of the team as long as they are responsible.

For me the administrators do not get in the way of anything, whether it's a police car or not

76561198155684061.png

Just remember people, admins are also volunteers. They should do their jobs, but they also should be able to enjoy the game.
I have seen a admin stream on Twitch, and his colleague was driving a police car, near the C-D road. So they do that sometimes.

Most admins, will drive a truck when they are not going through the reports. Because it is a truck simulator after all ;) 

On 5/8/2017 at 2:05 PM, Scarmiglione75 said:

I think in the world is possible all things if you want to ... then, i know that they have  a buch of duties but if is possible why not? will be a huge improvement to people like me that suffer randomly hits by trolls and get car or truck damaged, indeed if your car is damaged who pays? you XD sooo i think is benefit for all of us if is applied that suggestion =)

But if you are "suffering" random hits from other players, how do you think that admins who drive police cars around highways will help you more? Where is your logical thinking? lol

If you get hit, you report the player, if an admin is fast enough, they can catch the perpetrator red handed and ban/kick him. If admin is not so fast enough when checking report, you install ShadowPlay and record last 60 seconds of your gameplay and upload it on forums and get the player banned.

That's how the system works and I don't think it will help if admins were to drive police cars around highways, being useless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived