Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Blocked Skoda for trollers

Daniellus

Tittle: Blocked Skoda cars for trollers

Hello. I have a good idea how to make the roads more safety. My suggestion is, that player who have 3 bans for ramming or dangerous driving or racing, will have blocked Skoda car. I think it will let the roads be safetier. Players-trolls in skodas are destroying normal truckers trucks and trailers, its really annoying. 

I didnt give any photo, you know how it look like. 

Thanks for read, im waiting for your decision. 

• Upvote 3

Firstly, you'll need to follow the following format:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Secondly, even if the user gets banned from using the car, he may still ram you with the truck.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

1 hour ago, Daniellus_PL said:

Hello. I have a good idea how to make the roads more safety. My suggestion is, that player who have 3 bans for ramming or dangerous driving or racing, will have blocked Skoda car. I think it will let the roads be safetier. Players-trolls in skodas are destroying normal truckers trucks and trailers, its really annoying. 

The skoda car is not guilty if the user do that can do with all vehicles ,then if is reported must be banned that user, and according to admin said for suggestions there is a format u must follow.

16 hours ago, Daniellus_PL said:

Bare in mind that if a player is banned from using the scout, it still will not stop them from ramming, racing or dangerous driving, they'll just do it in a much bigger truck. 

Also, who's to say everyone with a couple of dangerous driving or racing bans is a troll? I've seen people get banned for dangerous driving for some desync bullcrap, plus, racing isn't necessarily that bad as long as the person doesn't cause a collision with innocent players, then it'll be ramming instead. 

Really what hat it should be is that the rules should be separated for car and truck, so if you've rammed someone ON PURPOSE in a car, then you're banned from driving them, yet if you've been banned for the same reason in a truck, it's not applied, it makes it fairer because if someone's been banned for ramming because they were too late on the brakes in a truck, how does that justify banning them from driving the scout which, with the right configuration, has a better chance of avoiding wrecks. 

-1 . Those who keep putting danger on the roads will eventually get permanently banned. That is why I always record when I play, if this happens I just upload and report. After 3 reports, 1 more and on the 2nd we won't see that user ever again.

this would take a lot of time to control everyone on who is allowed and who is not allowed to drive with the car.

still is simply not realistic to do, it's more simpler to disable the cars for everyone, but that doesn't mean it will solve the trollers from being a troll, they simply continue there behavior in the truck.

this was also before the car was implemented, so i see no difference in that.

I see the idea behind it but I have to agree with everyone else here it probably won't do much in terms of stopping trollers and will also annoy people who might have been banned because of d-sync or something that wasn't 100% their fault.

To sum up we had lots of trolls before cars and we would probably still have lots of trolls even if we removed the cars all together.

13 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

Really what hat it should be is that the rules should be separated for car and truck, so if you've rammed someone ON PURPOSE in a car, then you're banned from driving them, yet if you've been banned for the same reason in a truck, it's not applied, it makes it fairer because if someone's been banned for ramming because they were too late on the brakes in a truck, how does that justify banning them from driving the scout which, with the right configuration, has a better chance of avoiding wrecks. 

If you keep your safety distance and obey speed limits you will not be "too late on the brakes".

Separating bans by vehicle will reduce the learning effect.

Because the offender that has been banned to use one vehicle will switch to the alternative vehicle and thereby could continue to violate the rules unless this opportunity will be taken from him/ her by ban too.

I do see his point and yes they could use any vehicle, but trolling is a lot harder in an expensive powerful truck than in a cheap fast skoda 

As others have said, once they get banned in the car then they'll just grab their truck and do the same thing. You need to ban the player for ramming, not limit what they can drive when both options can ram. 

Instead, they should be locked to their own "troller" server. However this has already been mentioned and I believe it got denied. Oddly enough I like the rammers, seriously think about it. Where YOU drive IRL does everyone drive perfectly? I highly doubt that unless you live in a very low populated area. There are still those bad drivers IRL just like in the game.

10 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

If you keep your safety distance and obey speed limits you will not be "too late on the brakes".

Separating bans by vehicle will reduce the learning effect.

Because the offender that has been banned to use one vehicle will switch to the alternative vehicle and thereby could continue to violate the rules unless this opportunity will be taken from him/ her by ban too.

Yeah, it's easier said than done when traveling along a busy road with a full size in front of you and  another behind you, keeping a "safe" distance becomes almost impossible, believe me, I'm no rookie. 

The thing is, if you say "anyone with 3 bans for ramming or wreckless driving,no matter their severity of the punishment, then chances are you are publishing a very very large number of people. That's why separate rules for trucks and cars is smarter because then it makes the decision making process for the admins a lot easier to determine whether people lose the privilege or not. 

Besides, I can safely say that taking away people's privileges for using the scout will not instantly stop them from trolling, in fact, chances are they will just carry on, they'll just jump into a stock painted truck and just scream down the road ramming people, blocking intersections and disturbing traffic. 

An ideal compromise Is to say that you'll lose your ability to drive the scout if you are reported and punished for any type of trolling behaviour proven in video evidence, old punishments from +6 months ago do not count. That's on,y fair.

On 10.5.2017 at 1:18 AM, megadethsteve666 said:

Yeah, it's easier said than done when traveling along a busy road with a full size in front of you and  another behind you, keeping a "safe" distance becomes almost impossible, believe me, I'm no rookie.

Keep on training, you will get there eventually.

On 10.5.2017 at 1:18 AM, megadethsteve666 said:

Besides, I can safely say that taking away people's privileges for using the scout will not instantly stop them from trolling, in fact, chances are they will just carry on, they'll just jump into a stock painted truck and just scream down the road ramming people, blocking intersections and disturbing traffic.

That is exactly what I have already stated before...
"Because the offender that has been banned to use one vehicle will switch to the alternative vehicle and thereby could continue to violate the rules unless this opportunity will be taken from him/ her by ban too."

14 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

Keep on training, you will get there eventually.

That is exactly what I have already stated before...
"Because the offender that has been banned to use one vehicle will switch to the alternative vehicle and thereby could continue to violate the rules unless this opportunity will be taken from him/ her by ban too."

Dude, I don't need to train, I'm not a rookie, I know what to do, I drive fully manual.

-1 This wouldn't solve anything because the cars aren't the problem, if the trolls that use cars get banned from using them they will just go to a truck and continue to ram, trolls that like to ram will use both the car and truck so banning them from using one will not actually work. Don't see how something like this can be implemented in the first place anyway. Also I think something like this could be a bit unfair because sometimes people make mistakes or have accidents or minor things that could add up to 3 bans but they are not trolls and would be unfair to prevent them using the car. The actually trolls don't care what vehicle they use, they are the problem not what they choose to drive,  people need to realize this and stop with the car bashing and car driver blaming :unsure: All these problems existed before the cars and plenty of trolls still use trucks aswell as cars 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

This really wouldnt have much effect at all, I understand your frustrations but this isnt a way to solve a huge issue like this. 

People that are playing purely to ram, troll and block etc will get banned quite quickly.

Also when alot of players first join Multiplayer they are not aware of the rules and just play to have as much fun as they can which usally means they troll. Removing vehicles when they might actually want to play seriously is a bit unfair and like already stated... if people are going to want to ram people, removing cars isnt gonna stop them.

On 5/9/2017 at 11:40 PM, oolala11 said:

I do see his point and yes they could use any vehicle, but trolling is a lot harder in an expensive powerful truck than in a cheap fast skoda 

+1

cant even understand why dont everyone else see this very clear difference - if the troll has to use a slower and bigger truck, it will obviously tire itself out more quickly than with a cheap, small and fast skoda.

so this is a very good idea!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.