Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Rain never comes in multiplayer?

broderboy

Question

15 answers to this question

I have noticed this myself - when driving around it seems to never turn on. However whenever I F7, sleep, teleport to a different garage ( basically tricking the game inside skipping time ) the rain usually turns on or off. But as Mirrland suggested try using the console command as well.

You can force rain in game by pressing the tilder (`) key (brings up the console) and typing g_set weather x.

You can also type g_set weather 1 to set it back to normal weather.

Keep in mind if it is raining on your screen while in multiplayer that doesn't mean it's raining on someone elses screen.

On 5/8/2017 at 2:35 PM, StarLineGaming said:

It's strange, I went through a patch where it just wouldn't stop raining... EVER. But I haven't seen rain for about a month now :huh:

I got that with ATS multi all the time, I think I drove for nearly three months once before it stopped. I miss seeing it but would rather have it disabled to see whoever's driving sans lights and trying to kill me ^_^

Since the topic has been inactive for 7 days, it will be moved to unsolved.

Thank you for participating.

/best answer marked & moved to unsolved