In-Game Admin - work statistics

Suggestion Name: In-Game Admin - work statistics
Suggestion Description: On the TruckersMP web site create the public page for show of monthly, quarter, and year statistics of work the IGA.
Any example images: none
Why should it be added?:

The last time there was a situation in which the report considers from 7 to 10 days. Despite the fact that the number of administrators exceeds 40 people.
Some admins on online stream tell about his effectiveness (1.5k bans per month! Wow!) how good they are admins, in fact it is questionable. Games administrator is honorable work, it must be earned. I am convinced that the publication of information efficiency game administrators will increase the trust level of the community, will increase the efficiency of administrators. Annual official/unofficial rating administrators will become honest. The rating of the administrator of the year, crescent, it is impossible to estimate the vote,
only statistics and efficiency. In this proposal I am voicing not only their personal wishes and observations, but also a small part of our community. In-Game Admin is a responsibility, knowledge of traffic rules, and not show-off.

• Upvote 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

49 minutes ago, AlexKERNEL said:

Suggestion Description: On the TruckersMP web site create the public page for show of monthly, quarter, and year statistics of work the IGA.
Why should it be added?:

The last time there was a situation in which the report considers from 7 to 10 days. Despite the fact that the number of administrators exceeds 40 people.
Some admins on online stream tell about his effectiveness (1.5k bans per month! Wow!) how good they are admins, in fact it is questionable. Games administrator is honorable work, it must be earned. I am convinced that the publication of information efficiency game administrators will increase the trust level of the community, will increase the efficiency of administrators. Annual official/unofficial rating administrators will become honest. The rating of the administrator of the year, crescent, it is impossible to estimate the vote,
only statistics and efficiency. In this proposal I am voicing not only their personal wishes and observations, but also a small part of our community. In-Game Admin is a responsibility, knowledge of traffic rules, and not show-off.

This idea could lead to bans for little mistakes. As they want to "win" the competition.
So that part is not a good idea, in my opinion

But the idea is still a bit useful, as they can post statistics of how many bans there were per month. But not on per admin.

For example: 
There were 4000 bans last month,
Average there were 100 bans per admin per month. Meaning 3 bans per admin per day.

(I think those numbers could be higher >< )

58 minutes ago, AlexKERNEL said:

Why should it be added?:

That can already be questioned and is visible by the Community Managers team, are the ones that carry the activity and statistics of the administrators. Why should it be public?, I think it is more than enough for those who manage the IGA team to know it without having to do it publicly. They know how to do their job just like the IGA team.

• Upvote 2

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

13 hours ago, CJMAXiK [RU] said:

Админы-волонтеры. Вы не можете изменить вещи, делая их позорное из-за плохой статистики.

А зачем нужны волонтеры которые ничего не делают?Гнать таких в шею!Правильно пишут - статистику на общее обозрение,пусть знают все кто филонит,а кто пашет на благо проекта!

And why do we need volunteers who do nothing?Chasing of the neck!Correctly write statistics to the public,let everyone know who idles and who plows for the benefit of the project!

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, AlexKERNEL said:

Why should it be added?:

The thing is, if this was just asking to get a monthly statistic of how many reports are dealt with or how many kicks/bans were issued, then fair enough, it would be intriguing to see that information and to see when quiet spots occur during the year so that the public, including aspiring admins, are able to make comment with friendly PSAs etc.

but on the flip side, you have to remember that all admins are volunteers, of course there will be times when admins are unavailable, they do have other basic responsibilities to take care of first. Plus,some,less desirable, admins manydecide to use that publicised information to make it more of a competition and ban people over the smallest infraction at all, which will not be healthy for the average player or TMP in general. 

On 08.05.2017 at 3:34 AM, Dubbeledraaideur [NL] said:

This idea could lead to bans for little mistakes. As they want to "win" the competition.

Within the administration, there is no contest. I'm sure the above worthwhile guide will not approve of such actions.

On 08.05.2017 at 3:35 AM, Lorenita said:

That can already be questioned and is visible by the Community Managers team, are the ones that carry the activity and statistics of the administrators. Why should it be public?, I think it is more than enough for those who manage the IGA team to know it without having to do it publicly. They know how to do their job just like the IGA team.

Given the fact that we are a community, and these staff volunteers, not a bad thing to understand - in his place if one or another volunteer.

On 08.05.2017 at 8:02 AM, StarLineGaming said:

I think its a bit of a shame these statistics should have to be posted at all, the admins obvsiously put their souls into making the community a better and safer place and just because they cant be everywhere at once doesnt mean they should have to present "proof of their work"

The administrator is not a boast, it's a job. Even if you volunteer.

On 08.05.2017 at 8:48 AM, CJMAXiK [RU] said:

Admins are volunteers. You can't change things by making them shameful due to poor statistics.

Volunteers is WORKERS, not loafers. Arriving at this job you have assumed the responsibilities and obligations along with other. We do not need to nuzzle that you volunteer. Volunteer is worker for community and is not a slacker. Surprisingly, more than 40 administrators, you are the first one against the open statistics.

23 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

all admins are volunteers, of course there will be times when admins are unavailable

Do not mistake a lack of volunteers due to personal reasons and show off in public. Open statistics - the credibility of the administration. About bans for minor violations - I spoke above.

15 hours ago, [PKW-Trans] MrDonutus said:

Bad idea, i thinking so this infos are for their, but for our. That's my opinion

Thank you for giving opinion.

10.jpg?_1693113983

So this isn't going to become public knowledge however the staff have these stats. Not all of them are even accessible by me and I have to ask for some of them.

What I can say however is that we get ridiculous levels of reports. To the tune of ~15,000 a month on average, but 19,000 came in last month. We also deal with about 17,000 reports a month at this point however we are increasing the team at this time to handle more.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Clarkinator said:

So this isn't going to become public knowledge however the staff have these stats. Not all of them are even accessible by me and I have to ask for some of them.

What I can say however is that we get ridiculous levels of reports. To the tune of ~15,000 a month on average, but 19,000 came in last month. We also deal with about 17,000 reports a month at this point however we are increasing the team at this time to handle more.

Thank you for paying attention to this topic. I understand you, you CM. This query was created to draw the attention of the administration problems which have arisen at the moment. You will agree with me that the design of the report may take more time than consideration of the report. We submit the report, it is reviewed more than 10 days. But some of your employees tell the public that they are very effective administrators. Confusion. I am in no means trying to discredit the work of diligent volunteers. You have excellent employees from different countries, who deserve special respect. But, to my regret, not all. My suggestion is the ability to eliminate all sorts of speculation and abuse of official position over their authority to exclude lies and to increase the level of trust for IGA in Community. 

10.jpg?_1693113983

They are not public workers AlexKernel, you just have to trust us that we keep tabs on this ourselves, stats will not be made available.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.