//+750 hp engine is allowed in online?//

Scarmiglione75

36 minutes ago, Scarmiglione75 said:

Hello guys how are you?

Here we go this is my question its possible to edit any engine in ets 2 mp to have more than 750 HP ? thanks in advance!

Hello @Scarmiglione75.
 You can use a mod to have 750 HP on all trucks.

As long as you do not alter the actual speed of the 750 HP, since if you modify some motor to get more speed than normal..

If you can be banned by speedhack.

Good luck.

P.D: Hacking/Speedhacking/Bug abusing
Using artificial tools to change gameplay, using cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter or anything similar.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

^No, you can't be banned for this! Stop spreading false information!!

Hello,

The engine with the maximum available power is the Volvo 750HP engine* (preferably from the old Volvo, due to RPM limits on the new one) and you can not go any higher. 

However, you are allowed to use mods or savegame editing to bring a Volvo engine into any other truck. I don't have a direct link to one of those  a mods but you can easily find them with Google.

*the engine from the car ironically has a lot more power than the Volvo because it weighs about 20 tons. IIRC the car as about 1500+ horsepower. But unlike the Volvo engine, you can not put this engine into other trucks because the server will automatically kick you if you do.

10 minutes ago, Spieker [GER] said:

^No, you can't be banned for this! Stop spreading false information!!

Hello,

The engine with the maximum available power is the Volvo 750HP engine* (preferably from the old Volvo, due to RPM limits on the new one) and you can not go any higher. 

However, you are allowed to use mods or savegame editing to bring a Volvo engine into any other truck. I don't have a direct link to one of those  a mods but you can easily find them with Google.

*the engine from the car ironically has a lot more power than the Volvo because it weighs about 20 tons. IIRC the car as about 1500+ horsepower. But unlike the Volvo engine, you can not put this engine into other trucks because the server will automatically kick you if you do.

Hello @Spieker [GER].
I mean the speed hack... If prohibited, but that does not mean that you can not use the mod 750HP engine on all trucks..

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

@Lorenita This is clearly not bannable. It is neither speedhacking nor excessive save editing (I managed to achieve speeds of 240km/h in a truck and it was legal,  however it's not possible any more) as you use normal resources from the game. Using a Volvo engine in other trucks can in fact make it even slower than a Volvo truck with the same engine.

3 hours ago, Scarmiglione75 said:

Hello guys how are you?

Here we go this is my question its possible to edit any engine in ets 2 mp to have more than 750 HP ? thanks in advance!

750+ HP would be nice for fast drivers. But, in a multiplayer driving simulator, I think you will not need 750+ HP engine. 750 HP is more than enough. :) And you can not use 750+ HP engine in multiplayer. It is forbidden.

6 hours ago, BossLogistics said:

750+ HP would be nice for fast drivers. But, in a multiplayer driving simulator, I think you will not need 750+ HP engine. 750 HP is more than enough. :) And you can not use 750+ HP engine in multiplayer. It is forbidden.

Thanks that was the answer that i looking for, thanks for the information!

37 minutes ago, Spieker [GER] said:

It is allowed.

Curious thing then, according to your video  in the post i saw im going to investigate it myself thanks dude!

3 hours ago, LSPD Gamer said:

If you want to change the engine

You have to install SII Decrypt

and you need the data_path from the Volvo Engine

Nice information dude i will check it !!

23 minutes ago, Converse said:

Why do you even need so much power? I mean, if you go over 150+ it's most likely you'll flip over at first turn. It's not realistic, to be honest. Just stick with normal, in real life, trucks.

No you dont flip so fast

I had a trailer and i drove 155kmh near Hamburg there was a 90 degree turn and i didnt flip

19 minutes ago, LSPD Gamer said:

@Scarmiglione75 Here is the data_path for the Volvo Engine 

/def/vehicle/trucks/Volvo_fh16(?)/engine

there you can see all aviable Volvo engines

I see that you like to modding

When you want to mod a vehicle say it and i will help you so good i can

Best Regards :D

Indeed im checking right now XD im new but learn fast XD thanks!

Archived