One big "Europe No Speed Limiter Server" instead of 2 "Europe No Speed Limiter Server"

One big "Europe No Speed Limiter Server" instead of 2 "Europe No Speed Limiter Server"

I think it is a good idea to make EU2 and EU3 Server to one server because it is more realistic. In real life are also a lot of vehicles on the road and I think it is a better "feeling" when you drive on a big server with a lot of other truckers.

For example: We have now the EU2 Server with 3500 Slots and the EU3 Server with 2300 Slots -> We can make one big server with 5000 Slots.

I have created a picture to show my idea better:

Unbenannt.png

• Upvote 1

I´m not a construction worker! I´m a trucker!

My Steam Profile

YouTube Channel

If you want to drive with me then just write me!

-1 at current, the servers can barely take 3000 people, you try bumping it up to nearer 6000 and you'll have all the issues we had years ago with desync, server lag, disconnections and server drops, it will not be fun at all, double the players, quadruple the trolls..

Also, if you're talking realism, then servers should be limited to 1000 trucks, 2000 cars, 500 buses and 2000 vans, to make traffic realistic, I mean, how often do you see traffic that's just nose to tail truck after truck after truck?

After reading this, I thought about it. In the end I came to that point, that there would be to much players and rammers, blockers... etc. But it may be an good idea. Altough the streets would be overcroded... Well, realisic isn't all...

I do not like the idea.
Now if you are in a convoy and there is a troll constantly hanging around, you can switch servers with the entire convoy.
Then you only have 2 servers. If one is full and on the other one you get trolled on. Well bye bye convoy.

Also some people do not like a full server, but still want to travel with 130km/h, so they probably choose EU3.

The idea itself is not bad, but it will not be good if we get all people at one server. The game will crash for sure as it's not originally made for multiplayer, the fps drop at populated areas will make it unplayable. It's bad enough with current size. They even need to cut the size of EU 2 little bit.

• 2 months later...
  • Ashley locked this topic