game freezing my screen

emyx13

Question

Hello guys i need some help because everytime when i try to do something like presing f7 and go to service or get de job out from f6 my screen freeze forever and sometimes is black screen and i dont know how to fix this problem beacause i cant do nothing without freezing when i get a job is freezing when i finish a job is freezing when i teleport to a garage is freezing when i teleport to service is freezing what can i do im runing windows 10 pro when i was on windows 7 was the same problem i really appreciate if someone can help me with this

5 answers to this question

Common solution is to fire/dismiss all your drivers and then remove/sell their trucks. Sometimes MP takes a while to sync all of the drivers and their trucks so it ends up freezing. Once you do this, the freezing times should reduce or completely stop.

Alternatively if the above fails to work:

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait for the process to complete then relaunch ETS2 in Direct X mode.  

Hi Dear Member 

The Reason of the Game Freezing like this is because of:

You have a lot of Money / Garages / Drivers etc.

Because of this, you must patiently wait for the game to catch up with all your economy.
(Usually takes around 10-20 minutes)

Please check these topics then try again later . İf you have still problem please send a comment 

Thanks

BaldemarDeutsch...

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

Hello,

i have one solution

• Go under "Settings" and then go under "Keyboard Settings" and put the screenshot and Safegame function to an other key
  • Or  you go by your Steam library and click with the right mouse buttom on ETS2 and go under "characteristics" and then to "local files" and then the last buttom "Check files for errors". In 10-15 minutes are problems maybe fixed
  • Or you go by yout Steam Library and click with the right mouse buttom on ETS2 and go under "characteristics" and then to "local files" and then go to " Game uninstall" and then install it for a second time and then are problems fixed(I hope)                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I hope the solutions are helpful

You need to wait until it unfreezes, this has been asked loads of time before so you should have checked it hasn't already been asked and answered. Just wait, it can take upto 10-30 mins sometimes.

It's your game trying to catch up on it's-self is all.