Staff Application

wilburg22

Suggestion Name: Staff Application Response Time
Suggestion Description/Why should it be added?: From what I can see when the Staff Application forms are open on occasion they are often open for only a few days. I can imagine a lot of people wanting to apply for such positions but there is always a good chance people that would want to try applying are offline for longer then 3 days in a row for various reasons. (Anything from Exams to Personal Life/Family Issues could potentially cause such a thing.) I would suggest instead of opening the applications for 2-4 days; open them for 5-7 days instead meaning people with temporary inactivity due to <Reasons> do not miss out on their sporadic chance to apply.
Any example images: I do not feel like I need to provide any example images for this suggestion.
Why should it be added?: (Merged with Suggestion Description as that made it easier to read.)

I am sorry if this idea was posted before, I did search but I couldn't narrow it down to less then 20 pages of posts to spit trough due to the amount of ways this idea could be described so I only checked if someone posted the idea recently.

Regards, Wilburg22

But potentially, the team are looking for someone who is online most the time; aka the few days the process was open as they would probably be the best applicants.  It will also narrow down the number of applications being made so it is easier to find a suitable person.  There are constantly new additions so there is always another chance in a few months

1 hour ago, wilburg22 said:

Sugerencia Nombre: El personal de respuesta de aplicación Tiempo
sugerencia Descripción / ¿Por qué se añadió ?: De lo que puedo ver cuando las formas de aplicación personal están abiertos en alguna ocasión que a menudo están abiertas por sólo unos pocos días. Me puedo imaginar una gran cantidad de personas que quieren solicitar tales posiciones, pero siempre hay una buena probabilidad de que la gente le gustaría probar la aplicación están fuera de línea durante más tiempo y luego 3 días seguidos por varias razones. (Cualquier cosa, desde exámenes para personal Vida / Asuntos de Familia podría causar tal cosa.) Me gustaría sugerir en lugar de abrir las solicitudes de 2-4 días; abrirlas durante 5-7 días en lugar significa personas con la inactividad temporal debido a <Razones> no pierda su oportunidad de aplicar esporádica.
Las imágenes de ejemplo: no me siento como que necesito para proporcionar cualquier imagen de ejemplo para esta sugerencia.
¿Por qué se añadió ?: (fusionada con la sugerencia Descripción como que lo hizo más fácil de leer.)

Lo siento si esta idea fue publicada antes, Yo busco pero no podía reducirlo a menos de 20 páginas de mensajes a escupir el canal gracias a la cantidad de maneras esta idea se podría describir lo que sólo comprueba si alguien ha publicado recientemente la idea.

Saludos, Wilburg22

People who are really active give them enough time, because what matters is active people and that they are always attentive in forum. And it is assumed that 3-4 days is more than enough if you regularly you enter the forum.

It is true that it can be difficult if you have family problems, work etc, but if you organize well the day and the hours, you will see that it gives you time of everything.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

• 1 month later...

only seeing this now as catching up, but i think they gave enough time, even thought i didnt get it, but as i say to myself what ever you wanna do in life belive that you can do it because one day it will come and it will only be the opportunity.

good luck if you apply next time mate. 

Janty

One more reason could be about professionalism about work. Peoples being active most of the time should be difference from peoples being active for a month and then inactive some time period. Was just my way of thinking. I don't know what the real matter is behind opening applications for small amount of days. 

Thank you

• 1 month later...

All applications for the team are open for at least a week; as seen, the latest recruitment sessions where open for nearly 2 weeks, giving people plenty of time to apply if they so wish to. Its on very rare occasions applications are shorter than a week, and if they were open for less than a week, an exceptional reason for it would have been expressed when the recruitment opened.

Since applications are open for at least a week, giving people plenty of time to apply, this is Done.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.