VTC Tracker

[LazyT] MetalDragon

So I'm in the process of making a new VTC (The Lazy Truckers) so far have 5 members using http://ats.virtualtruckingmanager.com/company/1275 but it has some lacking features I would like to see, so I started to look around found both Trucksbook and tour-o-matic both look good and have meany of said features I like but I also been trying out TruckData got the SDK to work on my site but as that only comes with the most basic live data that show on site  I would have to ether buy Trucknet and use the plugin for TDL that I really don't have the $$ for or blow the dust of my old PHP/MySQL books and learn to build my own (that I will do one day) but atm just looking for a good VTC manager and just want to ask what every one thinks is the best and most active and supported atm, I did read somewhere (Trucksim I think) that StuartD might let the his old Trucknet free vir become Open Source so that would be a option :)

So ones I have found and looking at atm are mainly Virtual Truck Manager, Trucksbook and tour-o-matic whats best to go with and/or are there others?

CEO - The Lazy Truckers

VTL

Click here to join The Lazy Truckers

It's amazing how the the brain ignores the "the" before the second "the"
Read that again....

Well after all the feedback and suggestions have decided for now to go with TrucksBook has anyone els used them or is still there? only problem I have had with the site is while trying to create and update some forms after you hit enter or save it seems to not take and forum reverts back on it self or go's blank but I think that may be my end with Windows 10 as have some problem at times on Facebook and youtube but that's a whole other story ;)

maybe one say I have the $ to get TruckNet and a paid server to host it but for now this seems to be just what I'm Looking for but knowing my luck with stuff like this it will shut down just as I'm getting really into it lol.

CEO - The Lazy Truckers

VTL

Click here to join The Lazy Truckers

It's amazing how the the brain ignores the "the" before the second "the"
Read that again....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived