I cant upload my video to the report im creating

oGzLegendZ

Question

I'm trying to report a troll and i cannot upload the video i captured into the report. I've checked throughout the forum and online videos for anything showing me how to insert a video evidence into the report but each one just says paste it here (which doesnt work/give me the option)

5 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, oGzLegendZ said:

Estoy tratando de reportar un troll y no puedo subir el video que capturó en el informe. He comprobado en todo el foro y videos en línea para cualquier cosa que me muestra cómo insertar un vídeo en evidencia el informe, pero cada uno se limita a decir pegarlo aquí (que no funciona / dame la opción)

Hello, to report you must upload the video to youtube or as a last resort can be used google drive.

once the video has been uploaded, you can leave the video link to the administrators in:

>> Reporting System <<

Remember always you must upload the test of the ''pinfo'' or the greatest possible information of the user.

Good lucky.

• Upvote 1

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Hello, when you do copy paste your video link, you can not go there by just clicking on it.
To get there, simply send your report with the link of your video, and the "/pinfo", and once send, you can then click on it and go to see your video.

Do not forget to copy and paste the URL link (example: http: //..........) of your video, into your rapport on TruckerMP.

Copy (CTRL+C) / Paste (CTRL+V)

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

Hi, youtube can take quite a while so many people use https://sendvid.com/ to upload and link that to the report in the text.  

Make sure the filesize is small of the video  or it can take quite a while to upload depending on your internet