ServuS

It's been some time that this is happening but only now I've managed to post about it . Why does it take so much time to review a ban report ? Am I the only one that is in this situation ? Don't get me wrong , it takes a good amount of time to check each and every report , but still , sometimes 2 weeks passed before somebody reviewed it and in some cases , declined it because the user was already banned .....

Any opinions?  Thanks.

It takes time to be reviewed because by the time you posted this topic and I replied another 50-100 reports were most likely made. If a user is in the wrong and needs to be punished - have patience and a staff member will review the evidence and decide what is the best course of action. I myself have a few reports I've been checking on every now and then but no offence, making this topic won't make staff go accept or decline your reports any faster.

Just keep trucking and as Sysgen says 

Use the 3 R's...Record, Report then Relax!

Some reports we are forced to decline for this reason because of how the system works, it will literally add a duplicate ban on top of the existing one if we accept a report for a user that's already banned, causing lots of confusion.

You'd be surprised to know how many reports are in the system at any given time. We are working hard to bring the numbers down and do them quicker. Please have patience. 

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

Hello, if the administrators take a long time to process the reports, it is because in recent months there has been a very big increase in the number of players on the multiplayers of ETS2 and ATS.

Therefore, it takes a lot more work, knowing that they also have a life outside the game.

However, do not worry, your reports will be processed soon. Be patient, comrade. 

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

On 04.05.2017 at 3:51 PM, MeteDestan said:

Maybe some extra volunteered staff can be recruited just to review reports ?

Your reports are never thrown into the bin by administration. They are all going to be reviewed. You should just upload your evidence, fill your report and then enjoy your game.

Maybe a idea for the community to start reporting only the major cases:
Dangerous driving
Ramming
Blocking on purpose
Trolling
Heavy insulting

If someone is going against traffic and you and that person are the only 2 on the road. So be it.
It is not like you can prevent a accident from happening, by reporting it on truckersMP website.
And if that person rammed someone because of that, yes if you got the footage, report it.

I see a lot on the road, but I am not going to make a report, for every ghostdriver, standing in the middle of the road etc (still need to make a complication off all the footage of April...)
Just when someone hits me on purpose, is trolling others / me or blocks me for more than 2 minutes, he gets reported.
I hate reporting. Cutting the video, uploading the pinfo / report data, uploading the video. If I did that for everything I saw, I would be busy 8 hours after 4 hours of driving....

On 04/05/2017 at 1:36 PM, DannyUK said:

The only way to do it is limit reports on a daily basis, say 3 reports a day and that will help filter them in. The problem right now is spamming as many reports as you'd like, just putting more pressure on.

Limiting the amount of legitimate reports someone can make isn't the right way to go about this.

The main issue we see is a lot of reports are for petty crimes or issues that were easily avoided if the reporter wasn't going lightspeed.

Best way to judge if you should report someone is to ask yourself the following:

How much of an effect did this have on me?

How many players did it effect in total?

Is it a rookie mistake / do they appear to be new to the game? 

Is it really worth reporting?

Not you personally, just an example <3

There is no other way than to abduct TRUCKERSMP (ETS2) for a while, since I do not know who to complain about the disturbing peacemakers in the game. About 30 minutes ago a certain "VICTOR" coming in the opposite direction on the freeway came against my truck pulling a trailer, with his truck. I played for another track, so I purposely came up against my truck and topped it off with 100% damage. So I give up TRUCKERSMP.

^ Okay, you've posted this on 4 different threads.... When you use the words "I" and "purposely" in the same sentence it makes it sound like you did something yourself on purpose. As for the player who hit you in your own lane, report him in game. If you want to make sure he gets banned then start recording your gameplay and report them on the site. 

All you can do is report and move on, if you make a huge deal out of trolls then they will KEEP doing it. They want your reaction, they want to know they've pissed you off. If you don't give them a reaction they tend to leave you alone. I record and tend to give no reactions to these trolls, they ram me once I move on and they tend to just go away. Jokes on them, 1 week later and they get banned. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived