restrict heavy hauls for cd road (upcoming dlc)

Suggestion Name: Restrict the oversized loads for the cd road

Suggestion Description: Let the heavy hauls from the upcoming dlc avoid the cd road or u will be kicked not banned

Any example images: none

Why should it be added?: because if u gonna take a turn to a gas station or whatever u need space and time to manouver the trailer but in cd road its so busy and full of trollers that I wanted to let those heavy hauls off this road. (Only if this ever get implented in mp)

I reckon we should wait for the DLC to be released, and to see whether its even going to be supported in MP, ye?

I'm sure there will be some special rules made if the DLC was going to be supported in Multiplayer anyway, so I don't think you need to worry.

Plus, as said above, you record and report. No real need to restrict them.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Before suggesting things related to a DLC that is currently in development, you should wait for the DLC to be released and see if the Devs will add it to TMP or not.

Maybe it'll cause some trouble on the Calais-Duisburg, but as Mirrland said, if you have to go to the gas station, wait until you can move, don't rush. And trollers, as always, will be recorded/reported so it isn't a big deal. ;D

-1 why should people be penalised because of their trailer? If people block or cause an issue, then they will get recorded and banned, most of us know to use fuel stations before or after the worst parts of the c+d road. 

Besides, from wat hing squirrels video on rage trailers, they have trailer steering and seem to be super simple to drive around, unlike most modded loads. 

• Project Manager

-1 as many have said above you can wait to maneuver if you need to. Also if people are using it to troll then they will be kicked/banned also it is near enough the same length as a normal trailer (Due to steering axels) so I really don't see this as an issue. 

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

• 2 months later...

The DLC has been released, and no issues caused with the use of them on the C-D road, so we don't need to go any further in regards to restricting them on the C-D road.

Rejected.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.