stop all cars

Honestly, I find it amusing the devs went all the trouble adding a car into the game and not having a foresight that this will lead to a slippery slope of people wanting things not related to trucking to the game. I think most problem here of people suggestion outrageous things all goes back to the fact cars were modded in the game and people think literally anything can be added if cars were able to be modded in.

My opinion on this is fairly strong, but i remember reading on this forum when cars were announced that some members stated that "Trolls will abuse the S**t out of them"... And it has been proven true... I don't believe they need to get rid of the car, but instead give tougher bans for the "Idiots trolling' with them..

C a r s   a r e   n o t   t h e   p r o b l e m . . .

. . . P e o p l e   a r e !

It took so long to implement the cars, they're not going anywhere fast. Cars have some benefit, like slightly more realism and can also be a good way to practice driving if your either too young to drive or just don't have a drivers licence.

Ive been playing server 3 EU, and I have to say cars are used for nothing but griefing the amount of on purpose rams is around 80% or more in collisions with cars, i have not played for the last 6 months  and the change in players/ community is night and day as you never use to see on purpose rams, blocking, griefing etc and now I see it all the time and its common place, I will be going to play number 1 now as I see thats car free.

• 3 weeks later...

TruckersMP is not going to remove the Scout cars since it took very long to implement the car. If you are tired of them, just drive on the first European server or use the fourth since the collisions are disabled there so you will not be damaged because of cars.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.