Fading's Photography and Media

Fading

Hello TruckersMP community!

I have been doing photography for quite a while, but I have never shared what I feel are my best creations but some of them have been shared and one nearly got April's photo of the month! I hope you enjoy them, any and all feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

All in main post have been put as a spoiler so you can scroll down easily to the newer replies.
P.s I change which monitor I play on a lot, so some are 16:9 ratio and some are 21:9. I hope you don't mind <3

Spoiler

2ruX3Yx.jpg

LD2rPKc.jpg

XOYr7RZ.jpg

i4PYa0v.jpg

FiYs8sy.jpg

n37WhCm.jpg

Dn310TC.jpg

TMiwnHd.jpg

Amazing! Only tip I have for you is maybe it would have been better if the wheels were a little less rotated in the last picture, perhaps so the rims can be seen. I feel the way it is just looks too much, but maybe its just me. Perhaps turning the truck slightly to the right would also have a similar effect as what I said.

5 hours ago, Fading l #Wish64 said:

Thanks for the compliments <3

@[FC-T] sko0923 On the last photo you can hardly see the tires let alone the rims, are you sure you meant that photo?

Yeah, I meant that one. I was looking on a big screen so that came to my head for the last photo. 

Archived