Should Skodas Be Banned? What are your thoughts?

ImOllie

I have garages at Rotterdam, Calais, and Duisburg and often use the CD road with my Skoda to get from garage to garage to swap trucks I'm using. Hopefully this isn't considered useless traffic as I don't do it every day and don't go back and forth down the road to cause congestion. I also drive responsibly and have never been banned for innapropriate overtaking, ramming, blocking etc. 

I can say that the Skodas can be a nuisance at times, but in no means I believe they should be removed.  Even if you take the car away, you will still have the same reckless drivers driving trucks, and nothing will change.  The cars were added in for a reason and that is my argument for why they should be allowed to stay.

Bug

It's not the car, it's the driver.

If you ban the cars then the trolls will just get in a truck... Should we ban the trucks then? After all, the trucks are crashing into other players. There is nothing you can do other than report the bad drivers and move on. Also, the cars make the game more realistic. I highly doubt that anyone lives in an area with everyone being a perfect driver, that is unless you live in a low populated area. No matter what you will have morons on the road, both in game and in real life. 

Iv defended the skoda before and will do again !! 

Yes the trolls will use them (as they do trucks) 

but it's been a long slog for the devs to get it in to game. and a lot of car drivers do respect the rules just like a lot of truck drivers do ! So let's just drop this constant call from a small minority of tmp members that constantly want to kill of the car and think about the hard graft put in just to get the car in game by the devs eh ? 

And no I don't use the car in game but do understand why others do . 

• 2 weeks later...

I find skoda's usefull in certain situations for example if i have a convoi with my company we ofter use four pilots, somethimes i'm the pilot my self but sometimes i just see kids driving and crashing in to everything, when i see a skoda in my mirror i pray that it is not a kid that is driving but also that it wount crash in to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived