How do i leave from dev camera (0)

Average Driver

Question

4 answers to this question

OP's problem is that his camera stucks. To unstuck your camera you must press F1 once or twice so you can return to camera 1.

@[FC-T] sko0923 ^Solution

• Upvote 4
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

That's the only solution for the camera bug. You can't do anything else.

Moved to solved.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Press 1, 2 or any other number like you would to transfer between first and third person view in your truck. This will bring you back to your other cameras.

On a side note though, lately my free camera has not been working. I tried to look up what I changed in the config file but cannot find the correct line(s) to change, any advice?