ETS map site as GPS

Suggestion name: A "GPS" function on the ETS map site

Suggestion description: A function on the ETS map site, that allows the player to follow him/herself on the map. Navigation is not necessary.

Example images: -

Why should it be added?: Because with this function , we could see more on the online map (on a second monitor, mobile device, second computer, etc.) than on the in game GPS, like speed cameras, Players' direction (if somebody had an accident, you can see if his/her truck is across the road or not and decide whether you can get around it or not), and we could see other players in a higher range than on the in game GPS. 

17 hours ago, [FC-T] sko0923 said:

I like the suggestion, but you can just open it on your phone and use it there? no?

Yes, you can open it on your mobile phone (or at least it works on mine), but I think it's a little bit small for this usage. I'd use a tablet or something else to do it.

• Upvote 1

• Project Manager

It is the same idea I wish me since my hole play time! The normal ets2map.com is only a good map for traffic and you can't press a follow button for using it as navi. The follow button would be the best implementation for ets2map.com. also the mobile version of this site have to be improved. 

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

• 2 months later...
On 2017/5/2 at 5:12 AM, [GER] Lasse said:

自从我打洞的时候,我也是一样的想法!正常的ets2map.com只是一个很好的流量地图,你不能按下按钮将其用作navi。以下按钮将是ets2map.com的最佳实现。此网站的移动版本也必须改进。 

PC side ets2map.com inside click on their own vehicles, will follow along with the move. Are you talking about this?

• 2 years later...