Skipping truckersmp login in game and freezing on profile page.

camysteele44

Question

I havent played on ETS2MP in quite some time. I decided to come back today but after updating the multiplayer mod and trying to join, my game skipped straight past the truckersmp login and went straight to choose a profile, in which i could not do anything on. i have tried to youtube a fix, ive tried to completely delete truckersmp and reinstalled but still does the same thing. at first it came up with a error but now it launches the game and just freezes on the profile screen, although my game hasnt frozen (hard to explain).

I tried to join the teamspeak and talked to JeffSFC who very kindly helped me to get to here, making this post. thank you again mate.

6 answers to this question

I was actually having the same issue about a month back with the profile screen freezing whilst the music kept playing then unfroze around 10 minuets later, I finally fixed it by uninstalling the game and then before reinstalling deleting all the left over files [CAUTION REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR PROFILE BEFORE DOING THIS] hopefully it should work though

Hello camysteele44,

Disable force feedback and/or delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64 then verify the game files.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M