MP launches as SP

Vegasas

Question

Hi, i got problem. When i launch Play Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer, it launches as single player. I dont know what to do..

What i tried.. 

Launch as admin rights, steam and ETS MP

Set right version

Yes, im clicking on the right icon

7f04155817740a412696af2c364a5b63600.png

edb5860b9b5d9906b526b49caea91ee2751.png

help please? 

So what folder did you chose the you installed the multiplayer. Program Files (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > Common > Euro Truck Simulator 2 

If you have any kind of issue on the forums, send me a

messagearrow-10x10.png and I will try to answer the messagearrow-10x10.png as soon as possible.

If I helped you click the "✓ Like This" button

what you mean, take a look on the link and its stand whats maybe can help you out. 

NOTE: If you are having a normal pc user it won't work lunching the mod, you need to use the administrator user. 

If you have any kind of issue on the forums, send me a

messagearrow-10x10.png and I will try to answer the messagearrow-10x10.png as soon as possible.

If I helped you click the "✓ Like This" button

what you mean, take a look on the link and its stand whats maybe can help you out. 

NOTE: If you are having a normal pc user it won't work lunching the mod, you need to use the administrator user. 

Link didnt help.. 

Im already admin on pc? cd382380086a0dad99ecf09b1dced5d9448.png

you see a shortcut on the desktop a icon of multiplayer click with right mouse on that icon and start the game with administrator rights

you can also click on that icon select properties and go to tab compatibility and then you see under run the game always with administrator rights that one you must select  

you see a shortcut on the desktop a icon of multiplayer click with right mouse on that icon and start the game with administrator rights

you can also click on that icon select properties and go to tab compatibility and then you see under run the game always with administrator rights that one you must select  

Still nothing.. :(

Hi, i got problem. When i launch Play Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer, it launches as single player. I dont know what to do..

What i tried.. 

Launch as admin rights, steam and ETS MP

Set right version

Yes, im clicking on the right icon

7f04155817740a412696af2c364a5b63600.png

edb5860b9b5d9906b526b49caea91ee2751.png

help please? 

Looks like you are on beta. I suggest you opt out of all betas on properties in steam.

I had the same problem. I just fixed it by running the ETS2MP shortcut as admin.

i did, its not working

Looks like you are on beta. I suggest you opt out of all betas on properties in steam.

So i need to make my beta to opt out of all beta programs ?