Winter Mod UpDate

Hey_Wtf

Suggestion Name: Winter Mod Eu1 only

Suggestion Description:Winter Mod v0.2
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=909619388

Winter Physics Mod 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=911831864

Any example images: 50ADA1C19C88C18972FA7FAE60EF7F044C6EBF38

Why should it be added?:EU1 drivers like the driving experiance to be as close to the feeling of driving as possible,this MOD is from the steam workshop so it will allways be updated,automaticly.

It has a winter phisics mod aswell,I tried and tested,and found it to be very good.

I do not drive on MP,but I like to make MP more appealling to members who take driving on MP, seriously.

I did post this in the genaral chat,there was alot of feed back so I put it in surgestions, for the next winter MOD

• Upvote 2

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

1 minute ago, HapengCat said:

dude Summer has arrived. are you live in antartica ?

for the next winter MOD *Wink*

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Zerozock235 said:

But isn't that a little bit to early :blink:

Well yeah. but I came across it and tried so perhaps devs could do later this year, if members want.

As the replys, so far, are not on topic, can a FM please delete all these replies

"I do not drive on MP" and yet you are implying that you know "EU1 drivers like the driving experiance to be as close to the feeling of driving as possible".. full of contradictions and doesn't make any sense.

Goodluck with your suggestion though. But still, you should include in your suggestion that it's optional for each particular driver and not server based.

• Upvote 2

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...