Max 90km/h on the Server Europe 2

Many1992

Question

Hi guys, i have a problem. I turned off in TruckersMP options the speed limit, in game options it's off too, but still i can drive online max 90km/h. When i play offline, i can drive so fast as i will, can somebody help me?

PS. English is not my first language so sorry for grammar, and yes, i looked for the ansewer, but i didn't find it.

speed limit.PNG

9 answers to this question

There's at least 3 causes of the speed limit:

- You're doing World of Trucks external job - the speed limiter is enforced in this case

- You have enabled the speed limiter in gameplay options

- You have enabled the speed limiter in the menu shown on the screenshot - it only affects speed limited servers

In the first case, you have to either complete the job, or cancel it after pulling over to the side of the road.

In the second case, simply untick "Speed limiter" in gameplay options in the game

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

You need to go to your actual ingame menu and click "gameplay", then untick the truck limiter..

If this is not the reason, then the WOT contract jobs may be the problem as they are limited to 90 km/h. Try doing the freight jobs and they are the full speed jobs.