66 posts in this topic

looking foward with attending this event for a great cause, and a great opportunity for all truckers to come together and enjoy  

Never been before in H64. This will be my first year helping with biggest event. Really looking forward to it.

On 6/4/2017 at 7:12 PM, Hadi Poker Face said:

it's definitely going to be an awesome event and I'm looking forward to it! I hope I can get a new PC til August so I won't come with 1 FPS.

Edit: I'm a bit confused. In this post it says "Please don't come with a trailer", but in the rules list on the website it says this: "Cars are not allowed at H64 (Admins are exempt), all attendees must have a trailer. Anyone with a car or no trailer will be kicked." So should we bring a trailer or not?

Well if you look closely, Don't come with a trailer on 29th July which is the date for H64 Truckfest, and as the name says bring trucks only.. The real deal which haulage64 and hauling across the map for charity begins on 4th August, from 4th till 7th Attendees are required to bring a trailer if they are joining the event.

In short:

You do not bring a trailer if you are attending the truckfest on 29th

You have to bring a trailer if you are attending the main event 4th-7th August.

On 6/4/2017 at 7:59 PM, [GlobEx] RoachCoach said:

Looking forward to the event in 2 months!!! :D 

@Hadi Poker Face I think Cheetah meant your truck with (optional skin) but Blue and White colors for the TruckFest event. Then after, your truck has to have a trailer to be eligible for the event convoy or you will get kicked.

We can only recommend our attendees to bring truck which has h64 paintjob if possible or the least they can have is a little bit of blue in their trucks to support the event colours.

Nobody will get kicked if they don't have blue in their truck paintjob. 

Definitely Want to attend this event this year, rack up some nice KM for charity!

Remember everyone. if you wish to book a slot for truckfest and starting position for H64 then contact myself here on the forums. 

i am attending HAULAGE 64 event for the first time and super excited :)about it.Its not only about trucking but this event is about is about great cause.i am thanking @.::Cheetah::. #Wish64 and  all the flagship members for this event.Video is excellent.Its gonna be 64 hours longest trucking event.i wish you guys to make this event grand success.see you guys in Event.