66 posts in this topic

Another years HAULAGE64!

Its been a pleasure to work on this event, and cannot wait for it.

Hope we can see as many of you as possible to join us for this amazing event for charity!

Looking forward to getting some new VTC's signing up this year. 

Don't forget to get booking and remember every donation counts towards helping a childs wish come true. 

An excellent event for a worthy cause! I hope to see a lot of people attending :) 

Super excited to join in with such another great event, The video actually made me cry... 

Can't wait for this year's event! I'm sure it will be a great blast as it has been in previous years.

Seems such a long time ago since I was helping to plan the first ever H64 and the success of that event was astonishing, and I'm sure this years event will be bigger and better!

Unfortunatly I won't be able to go to Haulage64, just like last year... Always around the time of H64 I'm on holiday, which is very unfortunate! Hope I can be there next year!

I'm looking forward to Haulage 64 and I would be glad to help by atteneding as much as i can and donating. I wish you guys good luck and I want as many people as possible to help those children have their wish.

Haulage 64 is a fun way to connect with everyone in our Truckers MP community.

Great work by the media team and everyone at Flagship Events for making this trailer for Haulage64. I am glad to be part of the team to help this event run as smoothly as possible.

Such a great cause and every penny is well spent towards the charity Make A Wish.

In all honesty to everyone seeing this, you cannot miss out on this event. The vibe + the atmosphere you experience as a participant is unlike any other event...

Flagship Events I really look forward to attending, along with knowing this event is for a great cause. 

Posted (edited)

3rd year onwards, and I will not be missing it for the world! See you all in August! ;)

Edited by Jobawick

Thank you to everyone. It hasn't even been a day yet and to see all of this support for this years Haulage64 is truly amazing. I hope to see all of you there who can make it. This will be my first year too and I really cant wait! #Wish64

Working on H64 this year has been really fun (first year helping) and I'm really looking forwards to the event. Well done everyone on the team and well done cheetah and the rest of the flagship directors for being the back bone of this amazing event #Wish64

Let the hype train commence B)

Still a lot of planning to be done, our work doesn't stop just because we've posted it! :P  Can't wait now though, proud to be running the biggest event on TMP for the 3rd year running!

I'm even more proud of what we can all achieve by working together as a community, lets make this year the biggest yet and smash our previous fundraising records! #Wish64

Looks like it's going to be another brilliant event, lets hope I can make it this year :P And another brilliant charity chosen which I will be donating towards in the coming months :)