stuck in game when jump garage

CYBERRIOR

Question

5 answers to this question

On 4/29/2017 at 11:12 AM, WIRDOKHATZU said:

please help me. why if im always wanna jump garage, my game always stuck. if u know how to fi it, please answer my question.

Hey Mate,

When you jump to a different garage or quick travel is your game getting stuck/frozen there? If not can you explain exactly what your doing when it happens or gets stuck?

If so a short answer - wait and have patience. Go do something around the house or watch videos on your mobile device. The first time you sleep, teleport to a garage, F7, take a ferry or train or etc you will come to a black screen and it will stay like that for a few mins generally 10 - 15 mins depending on your PC. If you keep closing ETS2 when you try taking the ferry this will keep happening. So take the ferry and just wait it out.

You only need to wait once. After you waited and it goes back to normal every time in the future you use the ferry or etc it will work normally the way it should.

Some additional reading material.

Hope this helped.

Riley

Your save game is probaly damaged so I suggest you to start/download new profile and start playing this awesome mod again.

If you don't know how to download and install new profile I'll help you with little guide bellow.

If you downloaded from some ets2/ats mods page's you'll see a 7ZIP program and some number folder.Do not close this map!

Open :

For ETS2:

My PC>Documents>Euro Truck Simulator 2>Profiles .

For ATS:

My PC>Documents>American Truck Simulator>Profiles.           and there put your downloaded folder with number.

Than you're ready for TruckersMP.Happy trucking!