TruckersMP 3 Year Anniversary Events

El1teZombiezHD

truckersmp-logo.png

Hello Truckers!

The long awaited information on the TruckersMP 3 Year Anniversary Events is here! We are hosting a variety of events over the weekend of 06/05/2017 + 07/05/2017 so take a look below for the important details!

This is a great Accomplishment for our community and us as the Staff Team, especially @mwl4 I highly doubt he thought he would be in the position he is today with the Multiplayer Mod. A big thanks goes out to you for putting the dedication and time into this and all free of charge. Your work doesn't go unnoticed and we still love every update that comes out with new content! Here's to another 3 Years and Hopefully more! Also a big thanks goes to all the other Devs and Staff Members, and not to mention, you as the community, big thanks to you for sticking around!

Staff Race

We will be hosting a Staff Race in that will be taking place at 15:00 UTC on 06/05/2017 on ATS. This race will be streamed live on our Twitch Channel (http://twitch.tv/truckersmp/) by one of our Media Team Members, the Stream will be live around 14:45 UTC.

ATS Convoy

We will be hosting a convoy on ATS from Nogales (AZ) and finishing South of Redding (CA). The Convoy will take place at 17:00 UTC on 06/05/2017. You are expected to follow the TruckersMP Convoy Rules that can be found here: 

The convoy will be following this route and we ask you to set your GPS's before we set off so that you don't get lost:

Spoiler

dsbXQNR.jpg

LuosO9I.jpgF3h4EqH.png

There will be Convoy Control at this Event and they will be identifiable by the Red Tags that say "TMP Convoy Control" and their Police Cars.

ETS2 Convoy

We will be hosting a convoy on ETS2 from Mannheim Quarry and finishing in Montpellier Quarry (Vive La France). The Convoy will take place at 15:00 UTC on 07/05/2017. You are expected to follow the TruckersMP Convoy Rules that can be found here: 

The convoy will be following this route and we ask you to set your GPS's before we set off so that you don't get lost:

Spoiler

fXanZ64.png

CxA6JH4.png

There will be Convoy Control at this Event and they will be identifiable by the Red Tags that say "TMP Convoy Control" and their Police Cars.

Truckfest

We will be hosting a Truckfest in a Gas Station East of Montpellier (Vive La France) and will be taking place at 18:00 UTC on 07/05/2017. We have a Structured Layout that we would like you to follow if you or your company are participating:

We ask that if you are parking in the Public area on the Highway, that you face your trucks towards the center of the lane. If you have been given a VTC Spot, you must fit your company within the set area, if you need more space please let a member of the Media Team know.

More VTC Spaces may appear over time if they are required.

C5TFFQH.jpg

The Truckfest is hosted in a rather unusual place because we are expecting a lot of people and this will also be the largest location used for a Truckfest within TruckersMP!

There may be prizes for the Best Looking Truck / VTC.

Large VTC's:

1) VTC Интегра

2) ATL-Alfa Trans Logistic

3) ConSecGroup

4) Fast Cargo VTC

Medium VTC's:

1) Haulmaster Freight Logistics

2) Apollo Logistics

3) LKW Transport

4) Niğde Gazozu Lojistik

Small VTC's:

1) TransWorks

2) W&N Logistics

3) Delivery Express

4) TransporteGlobalExpress

To book a place for our Truckfest, a Manager / Events Coordinator must fill out this application form: https://goo.gl/forms/r8gsIcjxWi7cH4rg2

Public Race

The information for the Public Race on the Weekend of 13/05/2017 & 14/05/2017 can be found here:

We hope you appreciate the amount of planning that has gone into organizing these events and we hope that you will enjoy them when the dates come around!

These events will be streamed live by various members of our Media Team on http://twitch.tv/truckersmp/ so be sure to give that channel a follow.

Regards,

TruckersMP Media Team

• Upvote 11

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

• Community Manager

Keep it up TMP Staff!

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

3 years is quite a big deal to the community and we would all like to take part.  However, not all of us can afford the viva le france DLC, actually the vast majority.  Is there no way this can be changed so more of the community can take part in the ETS2 convoy?

A great achievement for such a great mod, 3 years!

A big thanks to all the staff who make using this amazing mod possible, and here's to many more great years.

I'll try my best to attend the events, and looking forward to them!

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Updated Truckfest Bookings to include:

Haulmaster Freight Logistics (Medium Slot 1)

Apollo Logistics (Medium Slot 2)

Niğde Gazozu Lojistik (Medium Slot 4)

TransWorks (Small Slot 1)

Delivery Express (Small Slot 3)

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

I haven't commented on the day this was posted even though I read it all then, but I will comment now. Just gonna say that I should be there for the ATS convoy. :D Gonna skip ETS2's convoy this time, though.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >