TruckersMP 3 Year Anniversary Races Information

El1teZombiezHD

9 hours ago, TREADINATOR said:

Hey @El1teZombiezHD  - guessing the speedhack rule would still apply? Wouldn't surprise me if I saw at least one player using speedhack to be honest lol. (For those wondering, what I mean by "speedhack" is initial take-off velocity, i.e. people doing like 0-50km/h in like 2 seconds for example)

Actually 0/50 km / h you can do that, and it is not speed hack, since in case the 6 speed gearbox allow it.

Cheaters will be gracefully ejected, that much I can tell. The admins will be watching everyone and they can tell when someone is cheating. If you want a quick take off, simply choose the right combo of engine and transmission.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Takes 3-4 seconds all up to do 0-50km/h with the Allison + 730/750HP combo. In saying that though, a quick take-off may not win the race :P

Anyhoo, my participation now will depend on the stability of the connection between Sydney and Singapore. SingTel in Singapore was losing requests recently, resulting in higher-than-average pings and a few high-ping kicks

Good luck to those who signed .. i didnt make it on time but will watch from the "stands".

On 31/5/2015 at 0:34 PM, The HitMan 123 said:
  • How do other players behave? Some follow the rules, whilst still drive as they stole it.

Rofl.

76561198002097744.png

• Project Manager
1 hour ago, AirBiscuit said:

Any chance of adding more groups? Or allowing new people to join in place of the dropouts?

No more groups will be added and there have already been reserves chosen i believe. @AirBiscuit

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

22 hours ago, Whitelodge said:

No more groups will be added and there have already been reserves chosen i believe. @AirBiscuit

I saw in the groups there were some spots open on some groups, but no idea if there's reserves there, or if they're really available @whitelodge

On 31/5/2015 at 0:34 PM, The HitMan 123 said:
  • How do other players behave? Some follow the rules, whilst still drive as they stole it.

Rofl.

76561198002097744.png

• Project Manager
1 hour ago, Staarmie said:

I saw in the groups there were some spots open on some groups, but no idea if there's reserves there, or if they're really available @whitelodge

I was told each group has reserves so i am not sure. Doubt you will get a place as a racer or reserve now anyway.

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

@El1teZombiezHD  Egh unfortunately I'll have to pull out this time round. Just found out there's trackwork around my area (buses replacing trains) on this upcoming weekend, and as such I'll be out n about and won't be able to race (that, and I have my new job starting immediately after). Will consider participating in the future though. (Pic in attachment may be difficult to read, but basically all the blue lines are where there's trackwork)

Capture.JPG

^ @Tango Trans {CC Manager} Omer

This is most likely because you are not officially registered.

If you have not received an email with all information, then you will not be able to race. This is a not a public event where everybody can join.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

17 minutes ago, Tango Trans {CC Manager} Omer said:

Oh all right, how can I join?

@Anriandor ^^^^

You cannot join anymore because the race will already start very soon.

Just now, TimzBeats said:

@Anriandor I received the email but it says the same, "not whitelisted" 

In this case, you will have to contact El1teZombiezHD again but to be honest, you are in Group 4 so maybe you will be whitelisted a little bit later.

@TimzBeats You put your ID wrong in the Registration form you put 537376 and not 537378. This is not our fault and is your error. We cannot stop the server just to change this as we are running to a tight schedule. Unfortunately, you cannot partake due to your ID not being whitelisted.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond